Kickstarter Assets Needed

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
SupersizeMyHeart
Veteran
Projects: Supersize My Heart!
Deviantart: JeremyRawn

Kickstarter Assets Needed

#1 Post by SupersizeMyHeart »

This is a very simple post, and I'm sorry if that's an issue. We need Kickstarter assets for our project, the sooner the better!

Do you make Kickstarter assets? Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. You can take a look at our project right here: (viewtopic.php?f=43&t=60535) .

Thanks so much for your interest! I look forward to hearing from you
Hey, I'm making a game about kissing cute fast food mascots! Check it out here right here.

DAX
Regular
Deviantart: daxsu-artsu

Re: Kickstarter Assets Needed

#2 Post by DAX »

PassiveChicken wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:13 am This is a very simple post, and I'm sorry if that's an issue. We need Kickstarter assets for our project, the sooner the better!

Do you make Kickstarter assets? Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. You can take a look at our project right here: (viewtopic.php?f=43&t=60535) .

Thanks so much for your interest! I look forward to hearing from you
Hello,

My name is DAX. I am graphic designer and have experience on creating graphics for Kickstarter campaign.

I'm interested on your project and would love to work with you as designer for your Kickstarter campaign. You may take a look at my previous works here: (https://iamdax.weebly.com/crowdfunding-asset.html)

My rate for Kickstarter assets is $135 for one set.
This set will include unlimited headers and sub-header, pie chart, reward sheets and stretch goals.

Additional assets such as character profile is priced $15 each.

If you've any question regarding my service, please feel free to reach out to me at (daxsu.artsu@gmail.com)

Thank you for reading my offer and I'm looking forward to hear a reply from you soon.

Sincerely,
DAX

SupersizeMyHeart
Veteran
Projects: Supersize My Heart!
Deviantart: JeremyRawn

#3 Post by SupersizeMyHeart »

Thanks so much for the message, DAX! I'll be sending in email in just a bit
Hey, I'm making a game about kissing cute fast food mascots! Check it out here right here.

DAX
Regular
Deviantart: daxsu-artsu

#4 Post by DAX »

PassiveChicken wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:06 pm Thanks so much for the message, DAX! I'll be sending in email in just a bit
Thank you for considering me. I'll be waiting for your email.