Need an Artist?(dating games)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Shiriel

Need an Artist?(dating games)

#1 Post by Shiriel »

Hey, I am new here and i want projects...

http://www.shiriel.deviantart.com

http://www.dolphinmaieh.deviantart.com

Do you like my style? Do you need an artist? I Want to make my own dating game, but ended up thinking of just making characters..:D I'm having a long vacation and i want to improve my skills..:D

Do u need an artist? coz i need a project..:D

P.S. i won't say 'yes' to everyone... please tell me your idea of your story and i will respond honestly..:)
If there's a Will, there's a Way

:)

Router-Jax
Projects: Windy Capital, Nocturne Night One, Orion's Bride

Re: Need an Artist?(dating games)

#2 Post by Router-Jax »

Shiriel??? You is isn't it? :shock:

What a coincidence, I'm currently doing stuffs for other people here too(tomorrow will be my end's meet though, then I'm off to work on my own game. Woot!),which is a dating sim apparently. :D So you'll be doing it for free to huh? :) Great, I kinda want this place to have more artists too, as to wanting it to develop more.

I see. So you want a project.. My next one would mostly be dating sim based, although I'm doing the arts for that myself. In advance to posting up your own thread, I'd suggest to look around here, there are a number of people looking for artists and would be glad to just get any. I myself didn't took too long before I got myself a project the first I post a thread offering my service. Here's mine by the way: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =16&t=3757 Although for now I won't be accepting any more requests. :mrgreen:
Well, here's wishing luck to you. ;)

x__sinister
Regular
Projects: Modus Operandi, Grim

#3 Post by x__sinister »

:oops: I need someone desperately for backgrounds. Can you help with that? I need about 5-6. I have a few that are outside, and a few that are inside, so you would have to be OK with plants and buildings. I saw a big tree in your gallery that looked nice and spiffy, but I couldn't really tell because your overall gallery was of people.

:) It's a very nice gallery, though. I'd like to talk to you more in a PM, though.

by Router-Jax
Shiriel??? You is isn't it?
And YOU didn't tell me about this person?! :evil:
A literate roleplaying community.

Shiriel

#4 Post by Shiriel »

Router-Jax wrote:Shiriel??? You is isn't it? :shock:

What a coincidence, I'm currently doing stuffs for other people here too(tomorrow will be my end's meet though, then I'm off to work on my own game. Woot!),which is a dating sim apparently. :D So you'll be doing it for free to huh? :) Great, I kinda want this place to have more artists too, as to wanting it to develop more.

I see. So you want a project.. My next one would mostly be dating sim based, although I'm doing the arts for that myself. In advance to posting up your own thread, I'd suggest to look around here, there are a number of people looking for artists and would be glad to just get any. I myself didn't took too long before I got myself a project the first I post a thread offering my service. Here's mine by the way: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =16&t=3757 Although for now I won't be accepting any more requests. :mrgreen:
Well, here's wishing luck to you. ;)
Haha this is so cool! i mean to have met you here! LOL man we are meant to be friends..haha great! yeap i do it for free ^_~ haha i wana improve alot..:P hehe my name is pretty uniqe ei?XD

Shiriel

#5 Post by Shiriel »

x__sinister wrote::oops: I need someone desperately for backgrounds. Can you help with that? I need about 5-6. I have a few that are outside, and a few that are inside, so you would have to be OK with plants and buildings. I saw a big tree in your gallery that looked nice and spiffy, but I couldn't really tell because your overall gallery was of people.

:) It's a very nice gallery, though. I'd like to talk to you more in a PM, though.

by Router-Jax
Shiriel??? You is isn't it?
And YOU didn't tell me about this person?! :evil:
Hehe i'll Pm ya! ^_^

Router-Jax
Projects: Windy Capital, Nocturne Night One, Orion's Bride

#6 Post by Router-Jax »

Shiriel wrote: Haha this is so cool! i mean to have met you here! LOL man we are meant to be friends..haha great! yeap i do it for free ^_~ haha i wana improve alot..:P hehe my name is pretty uniqe ei?XD
Yeah, saw that name in this sea of forums and I at that moment recognized it. :) ..And there I was just fooling around here looking at what's new of some sort.

Lol. So true.. I find that though I don't really keep that close a touch with my friends I somehow always run into them at the weirdest of places. XD Speaking of which, how'd you get to know of this place? Was it from the credit you saw in my game?

Hehe yes I do endorse working for others if improvement is what you're seeking. I'm currently done with mine and I already feel that the experience is worth it.. On another coincidence, if that person above is going to be your first client here, then we're on the same boat. :D I worked for her too.
x__sinister wrote: And YOU didn't tell me about this person?! :evil:
Oh.. Haaha. Lol. Yeah, as you read what I said just now I don't really keep that close a touch with friends. :lol: She's been gone for quite sometime and to be honest this is the first time I've seen her around these days. :P

By the way, by 'any person' I get the idea of people that are in this forums.. Which by the entirety I don't really know anyone. Of course, there's quite a plenty in dA that I know. Although I'm not sure if most of them can draw backgrounds.. Or want to draw for free for that matter.
But hey- Now that we've got her here, you might as well hire her. :mrgreen: If she wants that is.

Honya
Projects: TIP, WoHS

#7 Post by Honya »

Hi. If you haven't already found a team to work, I was wondering if you would like to join my team.

I don't really want to flood this thread with too much information so you can find the details at this thread.

Hope to see your response soon!