[Closed][Paid][18+] Looking for skilled sprite artist for BxG Visual Novel

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Silfvr

[Closed][Paid][18+] Looking for skilled sprite artist for BxG Visual Novel

#1 Post by Silfvr »

EDIT: I have found an artist, and the thread is now closed. Thanks to everyone who applied!

I’m looking for a skilled character artist who can draw sprites in an anime artstyle for an 18+ BxG visual novel. It will be a down-to-earth sexual drama about a man watching a house for the summer who is seduced by a mysterious girl with a dark secret.

Must excel at drawing appealing female characters and be comfortable with explicit nudity. Looking for a style that is on the slightly grounded and less-fantastical side of anime.

I need:
1 male character sprite for protagonist’s design, no further expression, poses, etc.
1 female character sprite with about 10 different poses and about three facial expressions per pose, three different ‘outfits’ (including nude), and two hairstyles.

I need the male character to be designed still, but the female character already has an essentially complete design and sketches for her various poses that you will work from.

I’m looking to have all the work completed within a few months from the date you are hired. If interested, please either post here or PM me. Please include your portfolio and the rates you charge. I’d prefer to pay using PayPal.
Last edited by Silfvr on Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

yuusagi-chii
Tumblr: yuusagi-chii

Re: [Open][Paid][18+] Looking for skilled sprite artist for BxG Visual Novel

#2 Post by yuusagi-chii »

Hello!
I'm interested in applying for this project.

Here are some of my works: https://yuusagi-chii.tumblr.com/tagged/art
My rates depends on the type of sprite you want, it will either be $50 at half body or $70 at full body. Additional expressions from the base one is $1 dollar, and arm variations/different outfits/hair variations are $15, though can be different depending on their complexities.

If you're perhaps interested in working with me, you can contact me via this email, hamcommissions@gmail.com or through discord at madisnorm#5215.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

KiwisCorner
Deviantart: KiwisCorner

Re: [Open][Paid][18+] Looking for skilled sprite artist for BxG Visual Novel

#3 Post by KiwisCorner »

sent you a dm :)
My Website and Portfolio: www.kiwiscorner.ca
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------