KotoriMWorks's Professional Video Editing Services (Updated on 3/21/22) [OPEN]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Mangoku418
Projects: Dear Mom: My Letter to You
itch: mangoku418

Re: KotoriMWorks's Professional Video Editing Services (Updated on 5/22/21) [OPEN]

#31 Post by Mangoku418 »

I've worked with Kotori to make a Kickstarter trailer for my visual novel "Dear Mom: My Letter to You". She's very professional, dedicated, understanding, and kind. She gave me updates every week along with multiple video previews. She went the extra mile to make edits based on my critiques in a timely fashion and was very easy to work with. The prices are also very reasonable. I highly recommend Kotori as your next video editor: for trailers, openings, and much more.

Thanks for making the trailer! It was a pleasure working with you! ^^

BlackbirdVortex
Projects: Leap of Faith

Re: KotoriMWorks's Professional Video Editing Services (Updated on 5/22/21) [OPEN]

#32 Post by BlackbirdVortex »

Just want to echo what everyone else is saying here: Kotori is great to work with! She made the trailer for my Leap of Faith game, which is an historical time-travel otome. The trailer looks beautiful! She really captured the look and feel of the game. I can also confirm Kotori is very professional, communicates well, and is open to direction. And her rates are ridiculously good for the quality she produces - very affordable high quality work.

I definitely recommend her to you.

LadyElegance
Completed: Moonflower
Projects: The Ocean at Night, The Inn Between, Heart Agency, Moonflower
Organization: Cats on a Lilypad Studios
Tumblr: catslilypad
itch: cats on a lilypad

Re: KotoriMWorks's Professional Video Editing Services (Updated on 5/22/21) [OPEN FOR DECEMBER]

#33 Post by LadyElegance »

A huge thank you to Kotori who stepped in very last minute to create a trailer for my game "The Inn Between" ready for my Kickstarter.

Incredibly easy to work with, quick, reliable and produces stunning work even on a tight deadline.

Highly recommended!
Cats on a Lilypad Studios
Programming, Audio Engineering, Vocals.

Watchman121
itch: launcher

Re: KotoriMWorks's Professional Video Editing Services (Updated on 5/22/21) [OPEN FOR DECEMBER]

#34 Post by Watchman121 »

Just came in to say the Kotori did a trailer for my horror serial killer game :shock: , BUTA, :shock: and has been diligent in the affair despite numerous fine-tuning and modifications to fit the situation. You have my eternal thanks, God bless! :D :D :D

The trailer can be found on my website, she really is something! :o
https://www.subscribestar.com/watchman121

I also played the modified version of the trailer into the game itself, also by her, if one is interested! :wink:
https://watchman121.itch.io/buta

Vatina
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Blue Rose, AO: Broken Memories, My Eternal Rival, Dust
Projects: AO: Fallen Star
Organization: White Cat
IRC Nick: Vatina
Tumblr: vatinyan
Deviantart: Vatina
itch: whitecat

#35 Post by Vatina »

I had Kotori make a new opening video for the remastered version of Blue Rose, and am very happy with the result :) Good updates, and working well with what little direction I had to give, clueless as I am about video!

Can recommend!

ThePenSword

#36 Post by ThePenSword »

Kotori is the GOAT of independent visual novel trailer production. Trailers are easily the most important marketing asset for any aspiring game developer and Kotori has the skills to make this normally stressful step something you can feel confident about. If I ever make another game, Kotori is THE person I'm going to when I need that trailer. Cannot recommend highly enough.

bearlyplayinggames
itch: bearly-playing-games

#37 Post by bearlyplayinggames »

Kotori made a great video for my indie game.
I highly recommend using her for all your video needs!

You can watch Camp Palut's trailer here- https://youtu.be/SZNed3Nbb84

KotoriWorks
Completed: Trailers/OPs: Find Love or Die Trying, How Stories Die, Sweet as Magic, Hikari! Love Potion, My Heart Grows Fonder, Vengeful Hearts, JPDE, Uni, Azure Wing, Snowed In, Our Lovely Escape, Bloom & QOTP, Up Until the End, As We Know It, Stroke of Midnight
Organization: Freelance
IRC Nick: Kotori, Ashley

Re: KotoriMWorks's Professional Video Editing Services (Updated on 3/21/22) [OPEN]

#38 Post by KotoriWorks »

Hello! I wanted to update my thread with new examples I have created over the past few months.

If you are interested in a video commission for your project, please feel free to contact me at my email: ashleymworks@gmail.com
A wider selection of past commissions are available on my website: https://workskotori.weebly.com/

"Find Love or Die Trying" Trailer

"Blue Rose Reprise" Opening

"Siren's Call" Trailer

"The Inn Between" Trailer

"Camp Palut" Trailer

"Game of Love" Trailer

Thank you for viewing!

Mattyd
Regular
Projects: http://omoneko.com/
Deviantart: macdaddymatty

Re: KotoriMWorks's Professional Video Editing Services (Updated on 3/21/22) [OPEN]

#39 Post by Mattyd »

I haven't been active on the forms for A LONG time (no life whatsoever outside of working our game),
but I have to take a moment to give a huge
600041245988880384.gif
600041245988880384.gif (59 KiB) Viewed 1146 times
to KotoriMWorks.

An idea popped in my head for an animation - more of a whim and not 100% sure we'd even use it.
I pitched the idea to Kotori, and IT IS PERFECT!!
(better than what was in my head)

We will 100% recommend KotoriMWorks.
Great communication.
Very affordable.
Awesome quality.
A pleasure to work with.

Thanks again Kotori, we WILL be calling on your services again.
:D

SypherZent
Veteran
Completed: Multiverse Heroes, Space Hamster in Turmoil

#40 Post by SypherZent »

Excellent work! Was a pleasure working with Kotori. She offers great services. Recommended. ^^

ZetaKen

#41 Post by ZetaKen »

Kotori is an amazing editor, she gives updates at a consistent pace is very open about her process and how things are going, and her work is amazing and really captures the theme for the work that you're going for and even adds some elements you didn't think yourself to make something special for you. I'd recommend her wholeheartedly and chances are that I'm going to end up using her services again in the future.

ButterflyLatte
Regular
Completed: warm, Wendy, Oceanic Hearts
Projects: Red Lilies
Organization: Krispy Cat
Tumblr: butterfly-latte
Deviantart: ButterflyLatte
itch: krispycat

#42 Post by ButterflyLatte »

Kotori made the KS video for Red Lilies. She is an EXCELLENT communicator throughout the process, speedy and efficient. It was a pleasure to work with her and I definitely would work wither again.
10/10, highly recommend.
Current Project: