[OPEN] BG Artist needed for a supernatural mystery VN similar to "The World Ends With You" game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
alexei
Regular
Completed: re:shape, Monster Boys Doctor, Hearts and Hexes, The Prince's Heart, Dragon Gazer
Projects: Motifs, Longing for Change, The Sinking of the Dream Chaser, Town of the Damned, Monster Boy Wars
Organization: Funigami
itch: funigami
Discord: alexei#5190

[OPEN] BG Artist needed for a supernatural mystery VN similar to "The World Ends With You" game

#1 Post by alexei »

You can contact me through discord: alexei#5190 or just reply here with your contact details and I'll get back to you.

Hey everyone,

I'm Alex, a generalist programmer/writer. Here - https://funigami.itch.io/ you can see the games I've developed.

What's this game about?

Yaoi monster boys, shady gangsters, and a wild city to tame!

Sexy cat boys, attractive wolfmen, talking teddy bears, superhuman gangsters, and all sorts of supernatural beings are part of Athens’ daily life. But one urban legend stands at the pinnacle of mystery: the enigmatic Card Dealer who is said to grant people’s wishes.

Laios has been living his entire life in a small town but decides to move to Athens, longing for the exciting life the city can provide. Witnessing the mysterious Card Dealer on his first day, he’s tricked and transformed into a cat boy. Condemned into a lifetime of trouble, Laios is dragged into an unruly war with ruthless gangs and organized mobs from all over the city.

Fortunately, he attracts the company of a cute wolf-boy and a seductive Mafia boss to help him in his quest.

Laios' concept art

Human Form

Monster form

What we need in terms of team members:

Note: We're still in the process of making the Game Design Doc, so the following might be modified slightly.

Background Artist: We'll need ~15 backgrounds. Some of them will have night/day version.

CGs: We'll need ~10-20 CGs.

Co-Writer [found]

You can contact me through discord: alexei#5190 or just reply here with your contact details and I'll get back to you.
Last edited by alexei on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:56 am, edited 29 times in total.

flowersforjoy
Tumblr: Flowersforjoy
Discord: Flowersforjoy#7168

Re: [REVSHARE] Looking for a co-writer for a YAOI (ΒΧΒ) romance game with a neko and a wolf boy.

#2 Post by flowersforjoy »

I'm very interested! I've sent you a friend request over Discord. Can't wait to hear back from you!
Flowersforjoy

alexei
Regular
Completed: re:shape, Monster Boys Doctor, Hearts and Hexes, The Prince's Heart, Dragon Gazer
Projects: Motifs, Longing for Change, The Sinking of the Dream Chaser, Town of the Damned, Monster Boy Wars
Organization: Funigami
itch: funigami
Discord: alexei#5190

Re: BG Artist needed for a YAOI supernatural mystery VN. Style will be similar to "The World Ends With You" gam

#3 Post by alexei »

Still looking for a bg artist!