Looking For Help With Dating Sim.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Wolfblood Games
Completed: Typical Werewolf Love Story, Witchy Kisses, Devil Datin', Inner Hellfire
Projects: Roll For Romance
itch: baphoworks
Discord: _Gentle_Rain_#6491

Looking For Help With Dating Sim.

#1 Post by Wolfblood Games »

What is my project?
Roll for Romance- or D20 as I like to call it- is a furry dating sim that takes place on a college campus. It features 4 datable love interests, with 5 routes (one of which being a polyamorous route). You'll go through daily college life, play Centaurs and Cantrips (our version of dungeons and dragons) and fall in love. The game is still a WIP and will be for a while but 2-4 in-game days will be released every other month until the game is finished.

What will this game feature?
-A week system.
-Customizable name and pronouns (neo-pronouns included)
-Love interests of a variety of non-binary genders.
-A fully playable and immersive D&D-like section every in-game Friday.

Is this a paid or free project?
Due to the fact that this game is still in development, it is a free project, and payment cannot be provided. Despite this, if this game gets released as a paid game when finished everyone will be paid via rev-share.

What help is needed?
Editor: Can be a one-time deal or continuous, as of right now the script for the 3-day initial demo is expected to be around 9.5k-10k words.
Menu Artist: Would only be needed once. I need a fully rendered image of all of the LIs playing C&C.

What help is wanted?
Sprite Artist: Not necessary but would be nice as it's a lot of work on my shoulders to write, draw, and code. Would need sprites for the 4 LIs as well as their C&C characters and NPCs. Only a few expressions are needed for each. Would be best if you've had experience drawing furries/anthropomorphic animals.
UI Artist: Would only be needed once. I just need some basic menus and textboxes made.
CG Artists: Would create a handful of CGs for important events.

If interested let me know here or message me! Thank you for reading!

CrazyBug

Re: Looking For Help With Dating Sim.

#2 Post by CrazyBug »

I see thar you are not looking for a programmer but if you still want some help, I'd be very interested to work with you :) The project sounds awesome and I hope you'll have lots of fun either way.

shinka24
Completed: none
Projects: working in 1
Organization: none
IRC Nick: none

Re: Looking For Help With Dating Sim.

#3 Post by shinka24 »

i can help being the editor or a writer