[For Hire] Saddle Studios! | Original Compositions | Prices As Low As $15 Per Song | 8+ Years Music Experience

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Saddle

[For Hire] Saddle Studios! | Original Compositions | Prices As Low As $15 Per Song | 8+ Years Music Experience

#1 Post by Saddle »

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧ Saddle Studios ✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Heya !~ I'm Saddle, AKA Simon, a composer, producer, and multi-instrumentalist with 8+ years of experience playing and creating music. I'd love to work with you!

My Portfolio: https://saddlestudio.wixsite.com/saddlestudio
Message Me On Discord: Saddle#8887

Business Stuff
I charge one-time fees on a per-song basis - we'll discuss the amount for each individual track, but the range is generally $15-$80.

Price really depends on how complex the music you're looking for is. A gritty, rough-around-the-edges punk-rock song would be pretty cheap, as would a beginner-level piano piece or a very rudimentary jazz song. In the mid-range would be orchestral pieces, as well as more polished and intricate music involving a full band - this is where I'd say most standard VN music sits in terms of complexity. Dazzling electronic tracks and intricate jazz arrangements with solos on multiple instruments could be some of the more expensive options. This is all just to give you a few rough estimates; we've gotta chat about what exactly you're going for before I can assign an exact value.

I'll provide a preview of a watermarked version of your track before you pay for it, so you're sure that you like it; feel free to request tweaks and changes!

Why Me?
My long musical journey has lead me to develop a super eclectic musical mind. I understand a wide range of styles, as well as their histories and cultural connotations, and am quite fluent in mixing genres. I'm no stranger to storytelling, either; I'm an avid writer, with a deep grasp on the interwoven relationship between plot, character, world, and theme, as well as the details of how all this information is communicated to an audience. In other words, I'm an expert at crafting the exact mood you need to sell the scene or idea you want.