NaNoReno 2022 General Recruitment Thread

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Flordinary
Deviantart: Florisam

Re: NaNoReno 2022 General Recruitment Thread

#16 Post by Flordinary »

Edit: Both found!
Hey again! This one is a bit last minute, but I'm here nevertheless ✨
Our team is still in need of a UI & LOGO DESIGNER, and we'd also like to find a Drink artist (so, someone who can draw very pretty drinks, basically!) so I came here to search, here's our synopsis!
They say your drink of choice can tell someone a lot about you. For MC that's literal: By sharing a drink with someone they can learn their story, their struggles and their secrets. When a sad patron enters the bar, the MC decides to share a drink with them and help them sort their problems.
The story of this customer will touch themes of romantic relationships and different ways of showing love, and how people's needs for that may be different and that's okay!

Are you interested in joining us? Send me a PM and any examples you have of your work!
Last edited by Flordinary on Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sappirefire

#17 Post by sappirefire »

Hi, I am looking for a group to help me with my project!
I am a writer and I know some intermediate programming.
Looking for:
-Male VA - Expect at least 100 lines
-Female VA - Expect at least 400 lines
-Character Artist in an Anime Style- I need 5 character sprites with 8 expressions each.
-Advanced programmer to help me with some of the more difficult tasks
-Sound/Music- I need at least 5 songs background music.
-Really anyone interested in offering their talents is welcome!
My game is a dating sim inspired by Monika After Story, a DDLC fanmod. THIS GAME IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH DDLC. There will be 1 main love interest with 4 separate appearances, as well as a secondary love interest that is secret. There will be an AI Chatbot integrated into the program, which I may need help with.
I have already completed some of the writing and coding elements.
Everyone is welcome to join the game!
Warnings: Swearing and Meta Themes.
If you are interested, please contact me through my discord L.#2275, or through my email, kolatheotakuwriter@gmail.com
Thank you!

Muffcakezzz

#18 Post by Muffcakezzz »

I’m a young anime artist, writer, live2d animator, vtuber, singer, and newbie renpy scripter! I would prefer to work on a romantic game that’s either gxg or gxb! I cannot do nsfw.

I can contribute:

Anime sprites
Live2d animated sprites
Simple renpy code
Dialogue and story writing
General management
Voice Acting

Muffcakezzz#7413
Please contact me on discord if you’d like to see my work! I’m most confident in my rigging, and next my art and writing