[OPEN][FREE] Looking for editor/ideabouncer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Vez

[OPEN][FREE] Looking for editor/ideabouncer

#1 Post by Vez »

Hi all,

I am working on a NSFW story set in the A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones world, with both original and existing characters.
It explores an alternative scenario to the canon: what if Daenerys was defeated in Meereen? What would be the consequences to the city and Essos at large, other than obviously to Daenerys herself?

I have a lot written down, I'd say a very rough first draft, and a pretty good idea of where to take the story and the characters. However, I've been working on this by myself and I am in dire need of an extra pair of eyes to look over the plot (as in structure, pacing) and other high-level elements of the story.

Unfortunately, I cannot afford to pay (other than maybe offer a beer or two); though I'd be more than happy to trade my own opinion and suggestions over your work.
It goes without saying, knowledge of the saga would be helpful - especially of the books, as I'll be following Daenerys' arc and themes from GRRM's work, not from the show - but not an absolute requirement.

Please be advised that this is heavily NSFW, featuring dark sexual themes, so only reach out if you feel comfortable with it.

You can reply to this thread or PM me.

Thank you all!

ReyNadiaI
Deviantart: DumbledoresOldSocks
itch: https://itch.io/prof

Re: [OPEN][FREE] Looking for editor/ideabouncer

#2 Post by ReyNadiaI »

I can do proof-reading and idea-bouncing for you. Though I am one of those people who haven't read the books, only watched the show (to completion, woe is me).

My discord ID is #6864
I may not be online much but, looking forwards working with you.