Writer/Editor/Proofreader Looking to Join a Project/Team [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Resoan
Projects: Sit Boys!

Writer/Editor/Proofreader Looking to Join a Project/Team [CLOSED]

#1 Post by Resoan »

Hello! You can call me Resoan. I'm currently looking to jump into a project or potentially even join a team.

I'm most interested in working on a VN of any genre (except for horror-based). Romance is absolutely preferred, and I tend to gravitate towards m/m and m/f pairs (though I am absolutely fine with any pairs). NSFW doesn't bother me in the slightest.

In the interest of full disclosure I don't have any professional accreditations, but I've been writing for 18+ years now. Pay is nice, but not necessary -- especially if the project is small.

My strengths are very much in dialogue and character creation, though I don't shy away from world-building or idea-bouncing. I also very much enjoy looking over scripts/outlines and helping to sharpen focus or edit for more mundane problems (grammar, spelling, syntax, etc).

I don't have a portfolio as such, though I have a whole host of fanfics to showcase my writing; if that isn't sufficient, I'm happy to dig through more personal writing and offer you samples.

If interested, please feel free to send me an email or a message on discord -- contact's down below. Questions are also more than welcome!

Email: grimmsandhooks@gmail.com

Discord: Resoan#4408