[Closed][Paid] Looking for character artist with a cute & moe anime style

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
umineko
Regular
Projects: Ikimashou!
Organization: Bagel Poutine
itch: umineko-chan.itch.io

[Closed][Paid] Looking for character artist with a cute & moe anime style

#1 Post by umineko »

Position filled - thanks so much for your interest in the project, everyone!

Hello, everyone! I'm on the lookout for a character artist for my novel, Ikimashou! You can check it out here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=64007

I'm looking for a super cute & moe anime style for the characters, similar to the examples I've linked below. Animal ears & tails are a must!
leo.jpg
okayu.jpg
koron.jpg
unknown (1).png
nori.jpg
unknown (3).png
komarimhy.jpg
I will generally be picky about the style, please note that.

I can make my own character art too, but I am still looking for an artist to draw my characters in their style.
CAT.png
dogg.png
The game is still in an early state, with some parts of the game (namely backgrounds & the trailer) being done. Once it's gotten to a partially completed state, I will attempt to open a Kickstarter page to procure more funds for the novel. I will set aside 500$ USD as seed funds for the novel, which will be paid using Paypal only.

I expect to release both a free and paid version on the itch.io page. https://umineko-chan.itch.io/lets-go

Feel free to contact me through the forum, DIscord, or on my website: https://bagel.mystrikingly.com/

Cheese#3115
Last edited by umineko on Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"I like kemomimi and I cannot lie."

1emzee1
Discord: emzee8886

Re: [Open][Paid] Looking for character artist with a cute & moe anime style

#2 Post by 1emzee1 »

Hi,

I have a flexible art style and I can mimic the style you posted.

Portfolio

Add me in Discord if interested
EmZee#8886