いきましょう! - Let's Go! v.6.1.3 demo

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
umineko
Regular
Projects: Ikimashou!
Organization: Bagel Poutine
itch: umineko-chan.itch.io

いきましょう! - Let's Go! v.6.1.3 demo

#1 Post by umineko »

The v6.1.3 demo is now out!

Original post here > viewtopic.php?f=43&t=64007

Ikimashou!/Let's Go! is a visual novel set in the wonderful land of Canada, more specifically in the cities of Montréal, Toronto, & Vancouver! Set off on the ultimate journey across the North, and make lots of friends along the way! It'll be a blast!

You play as a determined & hardworking person residing in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, who moved here around 1 year ago. Life is good, adventures are plenty, friends are few but close, and your job is great! Things keep getting in your way, though. School, parents, curfews (*cough cough*), who knows?! Longing for a happy and independent life, you head out to explore the rest of Canada and what it has to offer. Maybe make some friends along the way?

Download the demo here!

What does it come with, you ask?

- Lots more content in the demo, up to chapter 3

- A little tutorial for first-timers or those unfamiliar with the visual novel genre!

- Backlog jump/voice replay buttons!

- Bug fixes, as always!

- Smoother transition between character expressions! Did I mention they're a lot more expressive now?

- This ↓

Thanks for checking it out! Follow my page for further updates on development, and to get a sneak peek at version 6.4.7, which is expected to be released at the end of this year!

v6.4.7 will mark the protagonist's arrival in Toronto, where the story will take a major shift. From characters, to music, it'll be a new and refreshing experience! It's still in development, so keep your ears peeled!
"I like kemomimi and I cannot lie."