Looking for a Co writer, Team (Free) Fantasy Otome (Open)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
alberte
Veteran
Tumblr: klaruga
Deviantart: Klaruga

Looking for a Co writer, Team (Free) Fantasy Otome (Open)

#1 Post by alberte »

I'm looking for several roles but to introduce what the game is about I have this description:
Lady Rosalea, second princess of the Kingdom of Rosalee is driven out of the castle in order for her to apply herself to the entrance exams of the prestigious magickal academy, Arcana Academy.
However, she must find a way to discover a magic of her own in order to join the ranks.
Here, she meets three romanceable young men from all different kingdoms.
She soon finds out her father has many enemies and has to find those who she can trust.
When the price of magic is too much just how can Rosalea escape this fate?

Currently looking for a CO-Writer
I'm looking for:
*Brain stormer

*Sprite artist

*A CG artist

*BG artist

*Composer

Here's a link to the two coloured sprites I did:
https://i.imgur.com/egHVc4r.png
https://i.imgur.com/sUbhiAq.png

You can reach me here or on discord, but preferably on discord:
klaruga#2309

It's still in its early stages but I have character personality descriptions already done.
This is a free project (and if it makes any profits then payment will be split for those developing it)

alberte
Veteran
Tumblr: klaruga
Deviantart: Klaruga

Re: Looking for a Co writer, Team (Free) Fantasy Otome (Open)

#2 Post by alberte »

Currently looking for a co-writer