[Open][PAID] Looking for artist that can create marketing assets

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
UltraShiko
itch: TotalLeeAwesome

[Open][PAID] Looking for artist that can create marketing assets

#1 Post by UltraShiko »

[Paid] Looking for artist for marketing assets

Good day everyone!

To clarify, I’m looking for an artist to assist with the marketing side of my game. While I have the logo and GUI, I’d really appreciate someone who could make other assets I’d need, such as the banner for my social media pages, character profile templates to introduce my characters, and so on. I also ask that you help me learn about marketing art so that I can best understand which commissions to make and better understand the workload on your end as a creator.

In regards to my game, I am developing a nonlinear, fantasy and action-based visual novel coded in the Ren’Py engine. I have plans to release the demo on July 1st for SuNoFes jam. In 2023. I currently have a concept artist (sprites and backgrounds) and a sound composer (music and fx) on board. I’m speaking with a marketing director right now and plan to have them join the crew soon, but they requested I go out and find someone who can assist them on the marketing side.

One thing to note about rates, I am on a tight budget. This is my first big time project, so I may not be able to afford certain thresholds. As a writer and an editor, however, perhaps my services could be of use to you in exchange. Regardless, I just ask that you be open to negotiation.

For more details on my project, click the link down below to find the GDD! Please contact me ob discord at TotalLeeAwesome for I’m not on this site too often and might miss your DMs otherwise. Seeing as how I’ve posted this add to similar sites, I ask that you give me 24 hours before making a decision. If you have questions regarding my portfolio, I will send you the link to my site in the DMs.

Thanks for your time!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pgi ... LACv0/edit