schlo episode 1: murder [BxB][kinetic][testing?]

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
krt_org

schlo episode 1: murder [BxB][kinetic][testing?]

#1 Post by krt_org »

Hello. I released a remake of my first visual novel: a schlo dating simulation (later known as what is schlo?) on itch.io today! It is available here: https://krt-org.itch.io/schlo-episode-1-murder.
--
Description:
Play as Drey Gan, a teenage boy who falls into a depressive state after a shocking event that establishes his relationship with a group of suspicious guys who want to date him.

The game attempts to have a bit of a light-hearted feel, while dealing with dark topics. There are brief mentions of abuse, suicide and incest. These themes are unapologetically presented but not condoned. Their assessment and analysis is left up to the individual player.

Remake of the first half of the first schlo visual novel: what is schlo? which was released in late 2018. The story is mostly unedited, but the dating sim element has been removed. There are still story choices, but it doesn't affect the ending. Completely new artwork and soundtrack.
--
I've tested it thoroughly myself and have only one beta tester, so I'm putting it in this section. I would love any feedback on issues or anything that comes up. Thanks for checking it out! and happy holidays!
--