Lilith wants to buy your soul [Free] [Experimental]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
MangoMango

Lilith wants to buy your soul [Free] [Experimental]

#1 Post by MangoMango »

Hi there!

I'm a demon named Lilith. I used to haunt books, oujia boards, and telephone lines, but now I spend my time traveling the internet, looking for people like you.

Can we talk? Together we can...
  • Take a thoughtful, engaging, personality test
    Find the value of your soul, in dollars (I made a nice certificate!)
    Discuss demon lore (though I'm really an imp)
I promise it'll be ten minutes of questions and fun!

I mean, it's not like I really want you to talk to me or anything like that... but if you just happened to want to speak to me, someone who definitely isn't lonely, then I think that could be nice.

Got it? Then let's begin. https://pyon-pyon-platinum.itch.io/lili ... -your-soul

cogliostro

Re: Lilith wants to buy your soul [Free] [Experimental]

#2 Post by cogliostro »

So the last game I played was Doki Doki Literature Club. Then I played yours.... Was that one hell of an accidental follow up.

And I have to ask, was DDLC one of your influences for your game?

- Cogliostro

MangoMango

Re: Lilith wants to buy your soul [Free] [Experimental]

#3 Post by MangoMango »

Hi Cogliostro,

The initial concept was less "let's make a game like DDLC" and more like "let's make a visual novel centered around taking a personality test."
But as we continued development, DDLC was a big influence. Thinking about the the scene at the end of DDLC where Monika's talking to you one-on-one - we wanted
to capture that kind of atmosphere in this game even if Lilith and Monika have slightly different personalities and purposes.