looking for artists

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
sand_storm

looking for artists

#1 Post by sand_storm »

Hi

we are currently looking for artists for a game we are making if there is anyone who would like to help out please reply and show us some of your work
we want background and character CG artist the concepts are ready we just need someone to draw them properly we would prefer Japanese anime style

we appreciate any help
thanks

sand_storm

Re: looking for artists

#2 Post by sand_storm »

opps sorry for double post i forgot to mention this is a traditional visual novel game

N0UGHTS
Miko-Class Veteran

#3 Post by N0UGHTS »

I bet if you post game progress, people will be more inclined to work with you.
World Community Grid
"Thanksgiving is a day for Americans to remember that family is what really matters.
"The day after Thanksgiving is when Americans forget that and go shopping." —Jon Stewart
Thank you for playing Alter Ego. You have died.

#4 Post by Guest »

N0UGHTS wrote:I bet if you post game progress, people will be more inclined to work with you.
we are actually not looking exactly for partners but rather an artist who would sell us the character designs we request, i looked a lot for artists like that but really didn't find any
if you know any artists please let us know

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#5 Post by monele »

It might still help to give a vague idea of what type of art you're looking for and what's the genre of your story. Not everyone is at ease with all types of art and settings, I think :). Also, unless you pay up front, it would help trust if you show you are committed to your side of the job.

sand_storm

#6 Post by sand_storm »

yea we plan to use a secure method of payment dont worry about that xD but yea we need to see samples of art to know if that is the style and skill etc

the game will be a blend of action and romance, i liked FSN art very much but i think coping the style wont be much good so something similar to that would be nice
we need character images doing different faces (happy, angry etc)

while searching online for artists i came across these character images which i liked but cant contact the artist ...

http://www.bladeengine.com/addons/files/tsuina2.zip

thanks

Mikan
Veteran

#7 Post by Mikan »

You're still quite vague with what you want. How many characters, and what's the story about? Title? Length? Budget?

Cybeat
Miko-Class Veteran

#8 Post by Cybeat »

That's tsuina's artwork. She works with a circle called Tear Drop. I think she's already busy.

What's your visual novel about?
Mujinchitai
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =16&t=3360
Current Status: artist of R.E.M: Reality's Dream and musician, programmer, and writer of Mujinchitai