Night society looking for volunteers

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Malkovichi
Tumblr: malkovichi.tumblr.com

Night society looking for volunteers

#1 Post by Malkovichi »

Hello. I'm an indie game developer. Now I'm working on my first game (a visual novel with RPG elements) Night society. Since English is not my native language, I found a translator. But the translation I got is far from perfect (needs proofreading) So I'm looking for volunteers who can do the proofreading. And yes - I can't pay for it.(Omg. I know. Asking for help on the internet is so pathetic) The prologue of the visual novel will be completely free on itch and steam. I can only offer my thanks and a mention of your name in the credits. Already 1 guy agreed to help. But it would be much easier and faster if I could find a few more people.
Discord: Malkovichi#3084
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ICN ... Kjiug/edit