[Closed][Paid] Looking for Programmer for commercial game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

[Closed][Paid] Looking for Programmer for commercial game

#1 Post by minyan »

Hello! I am currently working on a game called Celestial Crowns:

game page: https://harlevin.itch.io/celestial-crowns
kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ha ... ial-crowns

It is a fantasy otome/BL with optional NSFW scenes.

+ I'm looking for someone who will manage the steam page, including:
-Publishing build updates and ensuring the game will run properly on windows, Mac, and linux
-Programming achievements
-Other facets of programming related to Steam
-Executing the notarization of the game to run on Mac

+ I will pay your hourly rate.

+ The game is scheduled for release in late 2024, but the demo will drop in May with the Kickstarter. You must be able to guarantee availability during this timeframe for quick bug updates, etc. As the game will release so far into the future I'm only looking for a commitment through May at this time.

+ As you will have access to the game files for the work, you will be required to sign a contract.

Kindly email me at harlevinvns@gmail.com with your rate and information if you are interested. Thank you!
ImageImage