[NaNoRenO 2023][Free][Unpaid] I am Solo Dev and I am Looking for Artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
RYFND
itch: ryfnd

[NaNoRenO 2023][Free][Unpaid] I am Solo Dev and I am Looking for Artist

#1 Post by RYFND »

Hello! I am RYFND and I am looking for Artist that want to join me for this NaNoRenO Game Jam.

Roles that I need to looking for:

2 Character Sprites: MC and Heroine(with 4 different expression)
2 CG scene(probably with some variation)
7 Background (with some time variation) or more(Already have free asset that fill the need)
I need artist that can draw Anime style and some photo realistic background art. There will be some little changed probably to number of assets needed. I am just at starting phase where I gather idea for story.

Role Fulfilled: Programmer, storywriter, and Composer.

Story:

Hikaru is a young man with a terminal disease. He got a brain tumor when he is still eleven. He then got treatment to make his live remained as long as possible. Though, his parent start to stop expecting and abandoned him. Now, he is 20 and probably his live is not remained much longer. After finding out his about his remaining time, he then meet with a girl whom also get a terminal illness like his. They plan to go away from hospital and do all the things they want with their remaining time and chance they still have.

This story and the art style is heavily influenced by Narcissu(VN).

If you are interested you can contact me throught:

https://twitter.com/RYFNDmusic

Please include:

Name(credits):

Portfolio:

Why you want to join this project:

Email:

Itch.io:

Is this paid or unpaid? I am sorry.. but this is unpaid.

Again, I am really want to join this game jam, so I am looking for a person that actually really passionate in making a VN too. Thank you!

Update:
I found artist for sprite.
So now, I am looking for Background Artist.
Also, I changed the priority and goal of this project.
This project is going to be long term project, and I will not submit this project for NaNoRenO 2023.

JoseCarter

Re: [NaNoRenO 2023][Free][Unpaid] I am Solo Dev and I am Looking for Artist

#2 Post by JoseCarter »

I will ask my friend if he is still looking for it online and I will inform you if he is still looking. I actually need spamming the forum like a silly person help and gladly I found https://samedaypapers.com/essay-writing-help/ website where I found someone who will write essay assignments for me. While searching for it online, I found your post as well.