Wish List [BxG][Voiced][Bittersweet][Linear]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

Wish List [BxG][Voiced][Bittersweet][Linear]

#1 Post by Kokoro Hane »

image (1).png
SYNOPSIS

It was an especially dark and cold night, he recalled. The sound of the rain, the medical report still ringing through the air, and her puffy red eyes as she cried herself to sleep in the church. He didn't know what else to do, what else to say, how do you respond to something like this? All he could muster in the end was… "I'll give you a happy ending."

Wish List follows our main character, Stephen, and his dear friend Alina, as he grants small little wishes for her before the end.

WILL FEATURE:

- Both main characters fully voice acted!
- Estimated 10-12k words
- Original character art by tashaj4de & azurextwilight + El.Seth
- Linear story; there are some choices and variant scenes, but only one ending
- Decide how long they've known each other! Were they childhood friends or just met last year?
- A sweet but heartwrenching story

This project's demo is set to be released at the end of NaNoRenO 2023! The full release is planned for Blossom VN Jam 2023!

CHARACTERS

Stephen
CV: Vlad Pac
stephen.png
Our MC!
He has a serious demeanor by default, and is not startled by much, but Alina has a way to bring out his playful side. He is determined to fulfill Alina's wish list.

Alina
CV: Lauren Kong
Alina preview.png
The love interest!
A girl that can find adventure in almost anything, no matter how ordinary! It took some time, but she managed to chip away Stephen's normally stony face and found an equally as fun person underneath!

DEMO PROGRESS
Writing: Done!
Sprites: 1 of 2
BGs: (Collecting...)
Music: Collected
SFX: (Collecting...)
Main GUI: Done -- needs to be implemented
Extras Menu: (Pending)
Stephen's lines: (Pending)
Alina's lines: Received, need to be cut
Promo art: 2 of 3
Chibi CGs: 1 of 2
Regular CGs: 2 of 2 (sketched)

Devlog 3.25.2023
Greetings!

We had a lot of hurdles this NaNoRenO, mainly because life has been hectic for some of us team members (myself included). But, despite the challenges, it looks like we'll still be able to make it for submission with a demo!!! And, there's a jam going on in April which I have chosen to wrap up the story in! So please look forward to that. This VN's story has been a concept in my head for sometime now, and I'm so happy to finally bring it to life with the help of my amazing teammates! I promise it won't be all sad, Stephen and Alina have many fun moments and banters, so I hope you'll enjoy that and fall in love with these two!
Last edited by Kokoro Hane on Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more

Re: Wish List [BxG][Voiced][Bittersweet][Linear]

#2 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Today I received lineart for the two prologue CGs! I also received the second promo art!
PROJECTS:
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

Owl City "Galaxies"

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran

#3 Post by Kokoro Hane »

I finally have screenshots to share!

These are not in order btw lol

The first choice menu! Decide how long Stephen has known Alina!
screenshot0003 (2).png
Here's what Alina's sprite looks like in action! I wonder how long she was standing outside his door?
screenshot0005.png
And lastly, but not least, one of the 2 CGs in the demo by azurextwilight that appears! Stephen is an MC you can see, so he gets a CG too! Here's where he promises Alina he will give her a happy ending, awww
screenshot0004.png
PROJECTS:

Owl City "Galaxies"

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran

#4 Post by Kokoro Hane »

I updated the main page with Stephen's sprite!

I will update other information later, but unfortunately we were unable to make the demo for NaNo :(
But, we are completing it for Blossom VN Jam, so you get to see the novel in its entirety in about a month! So look forward to that ^^
PROJECTS:

Owl City "Galaxies"