Prisoners of Snow [Otome][GxB][Mystery, Supernatural][Free]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Dirtyah

Re: Prisoners of Snow [Otome][GxB][Mystery, Supernatural][Free]

#16 Post by Dirtyah »

Hey! Just reaching out to clear something up; it says this is an otome/GxB, but not all the characters listed are love interests, right?
It might be a good idea to specify which characters are LIs to avoid unfortunate misunderstandings.

Zino
Regular
Projects: Prisoners of Snow
Tumblr: prisonersofsnow
Deviantart: zinoman

#17 Post by Zino »

Dirtyah wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:40 pm Hey! Just reaching out to clear something up; it says this is an otome/GxB, but not all the characters listed are love interests, right?
It might be a good idea to specify which characters are LIs to avoid unfortunate misunderstandings.
hi~ i thought the first post makes it pretty clear which ones are LIs/characters with routes :D as i don't have any profiles for my very small cast of side characters. ^^

VocaloidsRCool
Veteran

#18 Post by VocaloidsRCool »

I'll be awaiting the demo to this game. Oliver and Elmeri are my favorite characters. Oliver is a little cutie, and Elmeri is just adorable.