closing renpy project issue

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Rnot2000
Regular

closing renpy project issue

#1 Post by Rnot2000 »

sometimes i got issue when i try close my renpy project on pc

it will not responding a while... (like 10 sec or more)... and then it close

any idea ?

Johan
Regular
Organization: DMEOW
itch: dmeow
Discord: Johan#7444

Re: closing renpy project issue

#2 Post by Johan »

Do you mean the Renpy engine, where you can launch your game, or your own Renpy game?

If it's the first, it also occurs to me, but since it doesn't affect my own Renpy game, I just tend to ignore it.
If it's the second, then I'm not sure... 🤔
dmeow !
Check my silly blog!

◤ And I saw the stars ★ falling down... ◢
Check the game!! IT'S OUT!!!

Rnot2000
Regular

Re: closing renpy project issue

#3 Post by Rnot2000 »

Johan wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:21 pm Do you mean the Renpy engine, where you can launch your game, or your own Renpy game?

If it's the first, it also occurs to me, but since it doesn't affect my own Renpy game, I just tend to ignore it.
If it's the second, then I'm not sure... 🤔
my own renpy game... if i played it a short time it not matter... but if i played it like 10 minutes or more... when i close it... it will 'not responding' like 15 sec and then it close