[Paid][Closed] Looking for a Unity Programmer for an Adult Visual Novel with Turn-based battle system | RUS/EN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
LilethSin

[Paid][Closed] Looking for a Unity Programmer for an Adult Visual Novel with Turn-based battle system | RUS/EN

#1 Post by LilethSin »

Looking for:
- Unity Programmer. Preferably middle to senior. For a game project for Windows, Mac, and Android.

Employment Type:
- Paid. Depends on the amount of work that can be done and the amount of time needed.
- Distant work.

Work commitment:
- Full time. Part time if you’re experienced enough.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: BeTheOne#4374

Job Description:
- We’re making an adult visual novel with a turn based combat and Roguelike mode.
- We’ve done most of the work and it needs to be finished by You. You’d need to examine the code of another programmer, be prepared for that.
- You’d need to finish the base of the visual novel design (Interface, Scripts order, Text order).
- You’d need to finish the battle system (Interface, Enemy AI, Random generating maps and enemies, Level up system, Skill system, Event system).
- You’d need to finish mini games (Interface, Rules, Animations).

Additional comments:
- All the assets and visuals are done. All you’ll need to do is to compile it all together.
- All the documents about the systems are done.
- Would like to get the work done in 1.5-2 weeks.

Ищем:
- Программиста на Unity. Предпочтительно от Middle до Senior. Для игрового проекта для Windows, Mac и Android.

Тип занятости:
- Оплачиваемая. Зависит от объема работы, которая может быть выполнена, и необходимого количества времени.

Рабочий день:
- Полный рабочий день. Неполный рабочий день, если у вас достаточно опыта.
- Удаленная.

Предпочтительный способ связи:
- Discord: BeTheOne#4374

Описание работы:
- Мы создаем визуальную новеллу для взрослых с пошаговой боевой системой и режимом Roguelike.
- Мы выполнили большую часть работы, и она должна быть закончена вами. Вам нужно будет изучить код другого программиста, будьте готовы к этому.
- Вам нужно будет доработать основу дизайна визуальной новеллы (интерфейс, порядок скриптов, порядок текста).
- Вам нужно будет доработать боевую систему (интерфейс, искусственный интеллект противника, генерация карт и врагов случайным образом, система повышения уровня, система навыков, система событий).
- Вам нужно будет закончить мини-игры (интерфейс, правила, анимация).

Дополнительные комментарии:
- Все ресурсы и визуальные эффекты готовы. Все, что вам нужно будет сделать, это скомпилировать все это вместе.
- Все документы о системах готовы.
- Хотелось бы выполнить работу за 1,5-2 недели.

Vnigma
Regular
Projects: Origin of War
Organization: VNigma

Re: [Paid][Closed] Looking for a Unity Programmer for an Adult Visual Novel with Turn-based battle system | RUS/EN

#2 Post by Vnigma »

Hello, I am a unity programmer, I have over three years of experience in making video games using unity. mainly Visual novels/point and click adventures with RPG elements
I work in a software development company and my line of work is to analyze previously written code and both improve and add on to it so your request is will within my expertise
here's a sample of a personal project I have been working on
https://www.facebook.com/10007876031494 ... 409246101/

I would love to get the chance to work with you
contact me anytime at my dicord: Torch Bearer#5494