Hazy Mind [Psychological Horror][Psychedelic]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
betetiro
Projects: I am working on visual novel "Hazy Mind"
Discord: betetiro#6451

Hazy Mind [Psychological Horror][Psychedelic]

#1 Post by betetiro »

Hi guys! I have some good news: I finally created a page for my visual novel "Hazy Mind" on Steam!
I am sharing the link with you and would be very grateful if you could add it to your wishlist: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2380340/Hazy_Mind/

Development on this game only started recently, and as a solo developer, I am proud to announce that the demo will be released at the beginning of this fall!
Here's a brief description of the novel:
You wake up in your room with no memory of anything. The only thing you can do is explore your room, but what happens next? You will meet the character in the screenshot. Who is she? Why is she in your house? And the most important question: Why did you forget everything? You can find out the answers to these questions by talking to her. It's up to you to decide if you trust her or not.

I would greatly appreciate any support from you!