[OPEN][FREE] Writer looking for projects to gain experience.

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
BeaSG

[OPEN][FREE] Writer looking for projects to gain experience.

#1 Post by BeaSG »

Hi! I'm a college student looking for a Visual Novel project to participate in, so I can learn more about making visual novels! I have already played these games for a while, and even tried to make my own ideas, but unfortunately nothing came out of it, except for this one time when I programmed and wrote a short VN for a college subject. I recently found out this amazing forum, and now I'm willing to go deeper inside this world, as I've always loved writing and developing stories. I believe helping someone with its project is the perfect way to go :)

Some of my competences:

- I'm graduating in Cinema and Filmmaking, it's not exactly the same thing, but I guess I can use some of the skills.

- I worked for one year as a Writer, making short articles on curiosities and day-to-day life (in English).

- I'm fluent in English, and Portuguese is my first language (I'm Brazilian ;)).

I believe I'm very versatile when it comes to genres, and I can write about basically everything (except NSFW). I'm pretty open to the kinds of work I will do, as now I'm just learning.

I guess that's everything, I hope it's not too much. If you want to contact me, you can respond to this post, send me a DM here or in Discord: BeaSG#4090

AdamsAccount
Regular
Projects: ORISHA, Mermaids vs zombies, Lesbian pirate dating sim

Re: [OPEN][FREE] Writer looking for projects to gain experience.

#2 Post by AdamsAccount »

hey! im working on an arg with visual novel like elements called megecore which is based on golden age superheroes but public domain. if your intereted in writing for it its kind of like angsty watcman with teen superheores plus batman and the question, please dm me on twitter under @ORONSNOWFLAKE with a screenshot or reference to this since i get alot of dms. were looking for writers for teh audio drama but teh visuals are presetned er....sort of like a visual novel? With maybe one planned in the future but again while you do get a writing credit it is public domain so you can while marketing yourself keep none of that, but tahts everyone on the project.