[CLOSED][REVSHARE][NSFW] looking for a 2D Artist!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Aesir Lust
Discord: ItsAn4rchy#2242

[CLOSED][REVSHARE][NSFW] looking for a 2D Artist!

#1 Post by Aesir Lust »

Aesir Lust is creating Lust Legion, and now looking for a team!
Hi, I'm the creator of Aesir Lust, which is creating a game called "Lust Legion"! I've already a solid start like a small amount of characters, almost all mechanics done so far and a (NSFW) scene ready to be animated! Lot of people helped me until now, but everyone has their stuff to do and for this reason I'm the last one remaining, looking for a team!
The project is already announced and it has already a decent amount of people waiting for its launch, it even has its own discord channel with people in it. You can see all the progress we've made so far through the Patreon page.

What is Lust Legion?
Lust legion is a visual novel open world, adventure story telling game.
In this game you have the possibility to choose how to interact with people, using the path you wanna follow for each character in the game.
Your actions will determine your story with a specific character, giving you the chance to see some scenes (or taking off the chance, who knows?)

Story
Lust Legion tells the story about a teenager returning home, after spending almost all the entire summer working. Things are not going so well since your father's mysterious disappearance and now you're alone with your stepmother Helen, a really kind person who works almost all day to maintain you and your step-sister, Reyes, a really good looking girl; unfortunately the same cannot be said for her personality.
The college is almost starting for our protagonist and that's where our protagonist's life is going to change forever as well as his vision of the world.
N.B the story can be subject to radical changes if a change is necessary to make it more intriguing. The plot wrote above is a non-spoiler plot with a lot of important details missing
What I'm looking for:
  • 2D Artists - One of the most important role to launch this project. The artists I'm looking for need to draw with a similar style to the art already made
Contact me!
If you're interested in one of the role above or want to have more infos, you can contact me through Discord! ItsAn4rchy#2242