[CLOSED] [Revshare] Looking for artist for Death Game VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
MangoMango

[CLOSED] [Revshare] Looking for artist for Death Game VN

#1 Post by MangoMango »

I am looking for an artist to revshare with for a Death Game visual novel!

I have written a 45,000 word visual novel script and published it serially on Royal Road starting in February 2023. Currently it has 10,000 views across all 44 chapters. About 605 people have read chapter 1. Of those, 132 have reached the final chapter (retention of about 20%). You can read the full script here - warning for blood, violence, and dark themes. https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/64776 ... game-story.

Synopsis:
It's just a normal social deduction game. But if we lose, we die!?

Yuri is a depressed high school-super senior who spends her time playing online mafia and teasing her crush, Lily. When she's transported to another world with eleven other students, mysterious forces coerce them into playing a Death Game - Werewolf, a variant in which she's already an expert. But simply knowing the rules and strategies against those who desperately fight for their lives might not be enough... especially when she's unsure of her own motives.

Can Yuri find a way to survive along with her reason to live?

I'd like the artist to be responsible for the following assets.

+13 character sprites. 12 high school students in uniform with different animal emblems on their clothing, and 1 adult man. Most need 1 pose and 1 or 2 expressions, but there are about 6 major characters that need 2 or more poses. I've created character concepts with AI as placeholder images.
+6 background arts (Trial Room, Hotel Room, Kitchen, Library, Lobby, Island Beach). AI generated is fine, I can handle this if needed.
+6 CGs or Illustrations, 1 for each arc.
+Cleaning up various diagrams expressing voting tactics, strategies, and setting such as this one - (no more than 20). Image
+Steam and itch capsule images and assets

We can talk about this in more detail and adjust requirements as needed, I'm happy for us to pay someone else to handle some of these or figure out how cut down these requirements.

I will go back to the script, revise it, and add some choices and bad endings. However, the main plotline will remain the same as in the webnovel. I'd put this on Steam and Itch at a price point of about $9.99, and we can discuss how to revshare before we start work.

I've previously published Lilith Wants to Buy Your Soul, a short ten-minute personality test experience if you want to look at my other work. https://pyon-pyon-platinum.itch.io/lili ... -your-soul

If you are interested please message me privately or post below. Thank you!
Last edited by MangoMango on Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scarchou
Discord: Scarchou#7199

Re: [Open] [Revshare] Looking for artist for Death Game VN

#2 Post by Scarchou »

Hello, I am interested in working with you!
I'm a 2D Artist with an anime style, mostly focusing on character art, illustrations and character design but I can also draw backgrounds.

You can look at my portfolio here : https://scarchou.com/

If you use discord and are interested in my work, you can message me at Scarchou#7199
Thank you for the opportunity!

Bbt636
Completed: Millie Adventure
itch: bbt
Discord: bbt#2122

Re: [Open] [Revshare] Looking for artist for Death Game VN

#3 Post by Bbt636 »

Greetings, I am a game artist, I do animations with live2d, I dont know if you are interested but I could make some character animations. Here is some of my work :
https://bbt.artstation.com/

MangoMango

Re: [CLOSED] [Revshare] Looking for artist for Death Game VN

#4 Post by MangoMango »

Thank you everyone for reaching out, project is no longer recruiting. I will keep people in mind for the future.