[FREE/OPEN] Programmer looking for RenPy project!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Snaaale
Tumblr: Na
Deviantart: Na
Github: Na
Soundcloud: Na
itch: Na
Discord: kelsi#0365

[FREE/OPEN] Programmer looking for RenPy project!

#1 Post by Snaaale »

Hey all! I started coding a VN for my friend who was doing the art/writing and I was having a ton of fun with it, but then they had to drop out of the project for personal reasons. I am still new to RenPy but I was able to learn each concept really quickly and so now I am looking for a new project to practice on!

If you can provide the art and writing, I would be so happy to write the code and make your project come to life! I am comfortable with any story/art content-- I do not judge! Just send me a message here or on discord and let's discuss exactly what you're looking for.

Thanks!

beenkoboo
Tumblr: bestomato
Discord: sosunyo#5645

Re: [FREE/OPEN] Programmer looking for RenPy project!

#2 Post by beenkoboo »

Hello!!! I'm a 17 year old transmasc mexican artist interested in creating art for a game, i've been looking forward to making art for small indie games for a while now :-) I can do the writing too if nobody else is interested because I love to write! I just don't think i'm very good at it so maybe if we form a team with a concept we can make something. just sent you a discord frq!
i have so much transmasculine swag :twisted:

LilSugoishii

#3 Post by LilSugoishii »

Snaaale wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:17 pm Hey all! I started coding a VN for my friend who was doing the art/writing and I was having a ton of fun with it, but then they had to drop out of the project for personal reasons. I am still new to RenPy but I was able to learn each concept really quickly and so now I am looking for a new project to practice on!

If you can provide the art and writing, I would be so happy to write the code and make your project come to life! I am comfortable with any story/art content-- I do not judge! Just send me a message here or on discord and let's discuss exactly what you're looking for.

Thanks!
Hi! I sent you a friend request on discord. I'd love to have you program for our otome jam game! I'm F o x y#6523

mattocean

#4 Post by mattocean »

Hi,

sent you friend request on discord matto#3256

regards

Der Tor
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Der Totengräber, There is always a Choice, Darkness
Projects: A Legend of an Ancient Evil
itch: emmanuel-goldstein

#5 Post by Der Tor »

I am starting a new VN and looking for both a programmer and an artist. So you 2 can look at my Itch for some of my past VN's and if you are interested, send me a PM.