Ignis VN [Medieval|Fantasy|Fairytale Inspired][DEMO]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Wudgeous
Regular
Tumblr: herotome
itch: wudgeous

Re: Ignis VN [Medieval|Fantasy|Fairytale Inspired][DEMO]

#16 Post by Wudgeous »

I was wondering why I didn't see your entry in MFGJ 2019... Then I remembered that I only took part in MFGJ spring 2019, not winter.

Gave you a follow on itch because I'd love to give this a try. I'm looking forward to leaving feedback soon!
Your longterm diligence and the affection you have for the Ignis reminds me of how I feel about my projects. Maybe we can cheer each other on. <3
Have confidence. Let go of perfectionism. I love you!
A superhero dating sim in fresh hot development!

You can also keep up with me on Twitter and Itch!

skai2blue4u
Projects: Ignis VN, Meteor Shower
Organization: God's Radio Dev
Tumblr: skai2blue4u
Deviantart: skai2blue4u
itch: skai2blue4u

#17 Post by skai2blue4u »

Wudgeous wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:40 am I was wondering why I didn't see your entry in MFGJ 2019... Then I remembered that I only took part in MFGJ spring 2019, not winter.

Gave you a follow on itch because I'd love to give this a try. I'm looking forward to leaving feedback soon!
Your longterm diligence and the affection you have for the Ignis reminds me of how I feel about my projects. Maybe we can cheer each other on. <3
Hi! I saw your follow! Thank you so much, I gave you a follow back. I checked your entry for MFGJ spring 2019 too I am downloading it right now. c:

Let's cheer each other on! ^v^

skai2blue4u
Projects: Ignis VN, Meteor Shower
Organization: God's Radio Dev
Tumblr: skai2blue4u
Deviantart: skai2blue4u
itch: skai2blue4u

#18 Post by skai2blue4u »

Hi so would you look at that, it's been four years =v=

BUT this project is alive, albeit slowly being worked on and the demo has been updated! Completely remastered even! Same links as above as well if you'd like to check it out. For now, I'll be showing some old and new screenshot comparisons to really show how much the look and feel of the visual novel has changed and how I've evolved as an artist and a writer since then.

I've learned a lot from doing my other project, Meteor Shower with my high school friends at God's Radio Dev. I've managed to come back to this one with a little more confidence little by little as I reworked the assets, the general story and even day 2 of the demo in the script.

At times I've felt like it was a fruitless endeavor but I persevered and I managed to bring out a product that I'm visually, incredibly proud of. Hell, I even studied Mucha and learned how to make UI that doesn't suck. xD

Here's to never giving up!