Koyamachou Watch Repair Shop [Slice of life] [Science fiction]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Wandeer
itch: https://wandeer.itch

Koyamachou Watch Repair Shop [Slice of life] [Science fiction]

#1 Post by Wandeer »

Koyamachou Watch Repair Shop
I lost count of how many issues were solved by browsing this forum while making this game, so I thought I should give something back at least! Here's my latest visual novel, it was made for this year's A Game By Its Cover jam, in which you make a game inspired by a Famicase. Here are some infos about the game:

In the corner of an aging arcade lies a watch repair shop. Suddenly thrust into taking over ownership of the shop, as you learn the craft of watch repair you'll deepen your relationship with the customers and people of the arcade. Going over the notes of the prior owner, the old days of the store and area will come back to life.

Based on a Famicase by Paul O'Leary McCann
  • Get to know the strange but loving customers of your watch repair shop while exploring the area and investigating local legends!
  • Short linear story with 10k words, can be finished in about 1 hour.
  • The first visual novel with an high-score! Get AP points for completing quests or examining things!
  • Browse SATNET, the fictional internet of the game! (more articles coming soon!)
  • Cute animals characters portraits by Daizo
  • Original music by me! OST will be available soon on bandcamp
  • 14 pages instruction manual with lore and characters info included (made with Electric Zine Maker). Print it and fold it, you just need a sheet of paper, a b/w printer and scissors!
Game available now on itch.io!