[CLOSED][PAID][18+] Searching for partner who can create models and backgrounds

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Axle_FC

[CLOSED][PAID][18+] Searching for partner who can create models and backgrounds

#1 Post by Axle_FC »

My name is Alex and I am currently working on my first Visual Novel. I am looking for someone who can help with models and backgrounds. Since this is my first project, meaning I have no experience, I'm not looking for someone with experience. Just the willingness to dive into the software and learn. Something important to know is this game will have many characters with mental health issues. If that's not something you can handle, you should give this a pass. I'll discuss specifics in private.

The state of the project is as follows. I currently have roughly 60% of the story planned. I also have 30+ pages written out. The overall shape of the story is finished. I have nine primary characters planned out, and 4 secondary characters planned. As for plans for the release of the game itself, I would like to have a demo ready by the beginning of November. When I launch the demo I will also set up a Patreon and I'll release it on Itch and maybe even Steam.

So here is my offer.

-You'll be paid upfront. A monthly sum. We'll discuss the price in private.
-You'll work only as much as you think it's worth.
-You'll be made an equal partner. I already have one partner, so all revenue will be split in thirds. This is on top of the monthly lump sum, and includes all sources of revenue from the game. I plan on releasing on Steam, Itch and starting a Patreon.
-I welcome all new ideas and want you to add your own ideas to the story.
-I will be personally paying for all software and assets required.

If this interests you at all contact me here, or on Discord at Axle.FC, Twitter @ Axle_FC or by email at Axle.Writing@gmail.com.
Last edited by Axle_FC on Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tenshi-Yoru
Regular
Completed: Sprint down memory lane
Projects: Synthetizing Love (ongoing)
Tumblr: tenshi-yoru
itch: tenshi-yoru
Discord: tenshiyoru

Re: [OPEN][PAID][18+] Searching for partner who can create models and backgrounds

#2 Post by Tenshi-Yoru »

Hi! I'm a 2D artist and I specialize in drawing portraits and character sprites. Unfortunately backgrounds are my weak point, so I wanted to know if that's a big problem for you. Of course I'm willing to give it my all and learn as we work, but it's only fair to let you know upfront.

You can see my portfolio by clicking on my signature or using this link https://www.behance.net/tenshiyoru

If you want to continue the discussion I will gladly send you a message on discord (my username is tenshiyoru) ^^
Check out my Itch.io account to see my games and visual novel assets!
ImageImage