[18+] Looking for a Writing Partner for Psychological Horror / CLOCKUP-esque project

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
izanami
Regular
Completed: un/FRAGMENT.
Projects: Minami,
Organization: Izakiko Paradox
itch: izakikoparadox
Discord: ragyuo

[18+] Looking for a Writing Partner for Psychological Horror / CLOCKUP-esque project

#1 Post by izanami »

Hi!

I'm looking for a writing partner who has read Japanese Visual novels and can be an editor, proofreader, and a assistant writer for me.

Requirements:
  • Have read one of these Visual novels fully: Euphoria, Maggot Baits, Umineko na koro ni, Saya no Uta, Higurashi na koro ni
    Over 18
    Knowledge of Japanese culture and manners.Have a decent sized portfolio
    Can handle disturbing content & heavy gore
Preferred:
  • Has been to japan
    Reads doujins with tragedy and depression
    Can also do 3D Animations like Blue Archive
    Loves anime and Manga
    Likes Kikuo
Game's info:

It's a Psychological Horror / Romance ADV game (in the style of Corpse Party: Blood Drive) with both 3D and 2D elements setting in a fictional city inspired by Japan.

There's a total of 2 chapters and 5 routes so far. I plan to make more routes and is considering to making more characters for that routes. This game isn't NSFW, but can change at discretion. I plan to sell it on as many platforms as possible. I will be giving rev-share and kickstarter funds to the person that I work with. Once approved, I will give you the full summary of the game to work with.

Conclusion:

So far, we have an Artist / 3D Generalist, Composer, Main Scenario Writer (Me), and 2 VAs (From previous attempts.)

We plan to release a demo then make a kickstarter. You will be paid with the kickstarter when it succeeds and a percentage of rev-share for a certain amount of years.

If you're interested, please reply to this post with your discord, or email me at izanamiparadoxV@gmail.com

izanami
Regular
Completed: un/FRAGMENT.
Projects: Minami,
Organization: Izakiko Paradox
itch: izakikoparadox
Discord: ragyuo

Re: [18+] Looking for a Writing Partner for Psychological Horror / CLOCKUP-esque project

#2 Post by izanami »

The position is filled. If you're still interested in our projects, please still send us emails so we can have you on a recruit list.

Thank you.