[PAID][CLOSED][Français] Looking to hire a writer for an anime-inspired RTS game with VN-style cutscenes

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
chaikadev
Completed: Type Knight
itch: chaikadev

[PAID][CLOSED][Français] Looking to hire a writer for an anime-inspired RTS game with VN-style cutscenes

#1 Post by chaikadev »

Je travaille sur un RTS inspiré par Wargame: Red Dragon, la série Total War et Valkyria Chronicles. Je m'inspire des deux premiers pour la jouabilité et le troisième pour l'aspect visuel et l'ambiance.
J'ai besoin de quelqu'un pour conceptualiser et écrire l'histoire, les missions, les cinématiques et le dialogue. Bref, tout pour faire une campagne intéressante.

Le jeu est proche d'avoir une première démo et j'ai déjà plusieurs concepts de personnages.

Je recherche quelqu'un qui maîtrise la langue française, qui a de l'expérience en tant qu'écrivain, qui est passionné d'anime (surtout ceux qui s'apparentent aux thèmes du jeu), qui aime les jeux de stratégie et qui réside dans la région de Montréal.
Si vous êtes intéressé envoyez-moi votre portfolio ainsi que votre tarif horaire. Mon nom sur discord est "chaikadev".

L'offre est valide jusqu'à ce que j'affiche le contraire, donc hésitez pas même si vous voyez cette annonce beaucoup plus tard.

Merci!

English version:
(as of right now I'm only looking for someone fluent in french, I'm including this because of forum rules)

-----

I'm working on an RTS inspired by Wargame: Red Dragon, the Total War series and Valkyria Chronicles. I am inspired by the first two for the playability and the third for the visual aspect and the atmosphere.
I need someone to conceptualize and write the story, missions, cutscenes and dialogue. In short, everything to make an interesting campaign.

The game is close to having a first demo and I already have several character concepts.

I am looking for someone who is fluent in the French language, who has experience as a writer, who is passionate about anime (especially those related to the themes of the game), who likes strategy games and who resides in the Montreal area.
If you are interested send me your portfolio and your hourly rate. My name on discord is "chaikadev".

The offer is valid until I post otherwise, so don't hesitate even if you see this ad much later.

Thanks!