✦OPEN✦ Full Illustrations|Sprites|CG's|BG's|Items // Various Styles

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
unilythrium
Deviantart: unilythrium

✦OPEN✦ Full Illustrations|Sprites|CG's|BG's|Items // Various Styles

#1 Post by unilythrium »

unilythrium illustrations

I'm unilythrium and I'm a freelance illustrator and designer. I've worked on different projects in the past including character design, game design, book illustrations and cover art. Right now I'm looking for new projects to take part in, whether it's a VN or a different kind of 2D game/project!

I specialize in:

♥ character/creature art
♥ items, props
♥ full illustrations
♥ book/script supporting illustrations

Below you can get a glimpse of some of my art :)

As I work in a big variety of styles, it's hard to name a set price to base everything off of, as it's very individual to chosen style and the project itself. Therefore we would have to discuss the details before I'm able to make a realistic price calculation. For an overview feel free to head over here -> https://unilythrium.wixsite.com/illustr ... commission

During the art process it is very important to me to be transparent and keep my partner/client updated with 'inbetweens', so adjustments (according to agreements made beforehand) can be made easily. This way the end result will come out as envisioned and you can be sure to receive work of highest quality~

for further information about prices and ToS visit:
unilythrium.wixsite.com/illustrations

If you would like to create something together, are curious about possibilities, etc., feel free to DM me or send me an email at: unilythrium@gmail.com and we can chat!