[OPEN] [PAID] Writer looking for Full-Time OR Commissioned work!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Arataka02
Projects: Tenants of the Dead, Sour Candy
itch: https://itch.io/prof
Discord: takayamaarata02

[OPEN] [PAID] Writer looking for Full-Time OR Commissioned work!

#1 Post by Arataka02 »

Hello, I am a writer that's trying to look for work to support myself as a full-time writer! I mostly work best as a writer for NSFW games & Visual Novels but I can still do conventional SFW games/light novels/mangas as well! I am very flexible with the way I work and will always align my writing to suit best to the narrative the game dev/employer is going for! So feel comfortable to send me your feedback in regards to the script I have put out for you because I really just want to satisfy both your audience and you with my scripts! :wink:

I am one of the writers for NTRMAN, Fallen Eros & Infidelisoft!

My area of expertise in regards to erotica content is mainly Netorare, Netorase, Netori & Masochism/Sadism scenarios/stories as it's the fetishes I have the most experience in doing.

Battle-themed fantasy & Romance stories in regards to SFW content!

I currently do not have any NSFW limitations but this MIGHT be subject to further change in the future. But I would like to encourage you all to still contact me to clarify because the amount of kinks I am comfortable with are a lot so you will never know unless you ask!

Please feel free to reach out to me on Discord and see what I can bring to the table! :D :D :D

Games I have worked/am working on:

Tenants of the Dead by NTRMAN (COMPLETED)
Arrival of the Goddess by NTRMAN (ONGOING)
UNDISCLOSED UPCOMING PROJECT WITH NTRMAN (ONGOING)
Slut Metamorphosis by Infidelisoft (COMPLETED)
Best Slime of My Life by Infidelisoft (ONGOING)
Sour Candy (ONGOING)

Discord: takayamaarata02

Any issues with contacting me on discord, please reply to this thread here! Thanks! :D :D :D