2D Character, Monster and CG artist

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
eadgear
Regular
Deviantart: Edogreed

2D Character, Monster and CG artist

#1 Post by eadgear »

Hello, I'm a skilled character concept artist who already worked with various clients. Expect me to deliver artworks in good quality. Emotion changes price is $5 per set ( 8 emotions including the default ) and $5 for each hand changes. Weapon is $5-$10 depends on complexity but if it happens that it doesn't need much attention to detail it is free ($5-$20 are the weapons that are in the same size of the character ).

Note: Due to the fact that some already asked me about it, I don't draw style replication or existing art modification.

Note: A clarification for the emotion set(8 faces), by adding $5 from any of the "anime full color commission" I'll draw 7 other emotions. So a headshot emotion set type A is $15 . It is NOT $5 per emotion but $5 for the whole set.

I only accept payment through paypal and it should be in USD.

Note: If I'm allowed to post it online, I would like ask for the logo of the game or just the name. I will also ask for the link of your crowdfunding, page or any site that is necessary to place in the description of the drawing once posted.
fcr sheet.png

Samples of my work:
vasquez.png
this.png
Quarran.png
Jason.png
Monster arts $10-$50 depends on the coloring quality ( quality color and same with the character)
coo.png
kingdragon - Copy.png
ur2.png
re2.png
ar2.png
CGs, SCENERY, TITLE SCREEN and BACKGROUND, price starts at $20 (no character), building and any architectural scenery cost more.
edogreed-uta-full.jpg
edogreed-miku-final.jpg
257783-3ecd409dbe7d4b416debf3810732424d.jpg
165488-a5c94902eb6028f81e6ec7e9ae914556.jpg
165485-73a7354d80e9866acfd9e021b9bbf3f6.jpg

For inquiries, pm me or reply to this post.

To check more of my works just check here
DEVIANTART - http://eadgear.deviantart.com/
ARTSTATION - https://www.artstation.com/eadgear