[CLOSED] [PAID] [NSFW] Looking for a GUI Artist, Kickstarter Graphics Artist, and another Minigame Asset Artist!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
DeeOddGames
itch: python

[CLOSED] [PAID] [NSFW] Looking for a GUI Artist, Kickstarter Graphics Artist, and another Minigame Asset Artist!

#1 Post by DeeOddGames »

I'm currently working on "Part of My Heart", a short visual novel that mainly focuses on minigames. The project is NSFW and revolves around 5 female monster characters.

Currently, I have a minigame asset artist, a background artist, sprite and CG artists, and a programmer. I am the writer and director.

Writing for the game is 80% complete. Assets are currently being made for the minigames, and character designs will be complete by the first week of November.

I'd like to get the Kickstarter up and running at the start of the new year, so I'm looking to fill out our team! Here's some general info you'll need to know:

-Communication will be through Discord
-Price can be negotiated so I match your rates
-Payment will be from the Kickstarter (If Kickstarter fails or additional payments need to be made, they will be sent in $50 increments every Thursday)
-No set date for the release yet, but would like to have it out by 2024

And now some specs for the individual jobs!

GUI [POSITION NOW FILLED!]
-Will need basic set of screens (menu, pause, settings, gallery, text boxes, etc.)
-Ideal timeline is to have everything done by January, but can be negotiated
-Looking for a spooky/cute aesthetic
-Aiming to have cost at or under $500

KICKSTARTER ASSETS [POSITION NOW FILLED!]
-Will need basic set (banners, character profiles, stretch goals, cover, funding breakdown)
-Ideal timeline is to have everything by December, but can be negotiated
-Looking for spooky/cute aesthetic
-Aiming to have cost at or under $200

MINIGAME ASSETS [POSITION NOW FILLED!]
-Will need to work together with a fellow artist, providing support and backup where needed (ex. coloring, shading, composition, etc.)
-7 minigames total
-Ideal timeline is to have everything done by March, but can be negotiated
-Aiming to have cost at or under $700

If you think you'd be a good fit for this project, please respond below with a link to some of your work, or you can hit me up on discord to discuss things further! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Discord: penisexplode
Last edited by DeeOddGames on Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ruderoo
Completed: Ghost Parade
Projects: Epoclypse ; The Afterfall , Ghost Parade , Chicken Glory
Deviantart: ruderoo

Re: [OPEN] [PAID] [NSFW] Looking for a GUI Artist, Kickstarter Graphics Artist, and another Minigame Asset Artist!

#2 Post by ruderoo »

Hello, can I try to apply for working on minigame asset artist? here some link of my work: https://ruderoo.artstation.com/projects
I'm used to draw object and background as well, thank you

Rivinca

Re: [OPEN] [PAID] [NSFW] Looking for a GUI Artist, Kickstarter Graphics Artist, and another Minigame Asset Artist!

#3 Post by Rivinca »

Hello! I would be like to apply for position of GUI artist. Here is my Lemmasoft topic viewtopic.php?t=65556 and my Artstation https://www.artstation.com/rivrina
Discord: cathy.lee

Sterkiherz
Regular
Projects: Comic: Miraclewish; Visual Novel: Murder Mystery Ghost Story (WIP)
Organization: Sterki Herz
Tumblr: sterkiherz
itch: sterkiherz
Discord: sterkiherz#7005

#4 Post by Sterkiherz »

Hiya! I'm interested in the Kickstarter assets part!
I've done other promotional graphics for steam games and for websites.
You can find me on discord as: sterkiherz#7005
And you can see my TOS and prices here: https://sterkiherz.wixsite.com/commish
Thank you so much for reading and have a nice day!
๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ธ โœฆ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ โœฆ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ (sterkiherz#7005) โœฆ sterki.herz@gmail.com
~~Feel free to contact me for any questions~~
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต
๐ป๐“Š๐‘”๐“ˆ & ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“€๐’พ ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐“