Your Memories, REWRITTEN! [Kinetic] [Psychological Horror]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
somniiphobic
Projects: Your Memories, REWRITTEN!
Discord: somniiphobic

Your Memories, REWRITTEN! [Kinetic] [Psychological Horror]

#1 Post by somniiphobic »

Hi, you can call me "Rot"! If you are a fan of psychological horror, SFW LGBTQ+ representation, and lovable..."characters", this game may be for you! While Your Memories, REWRITTEN! is currently under production, we hope that you can still appreciate our efforts in bringing this story to life.

*this screenshot contains placeholder assets which are not indicative of the completed game's art style or UI.

Trust, a 16-year-old boy, wakes up in an unfamiliar world with no recollection of the past. Upon learning the true nature of his "creation", Trust must come to terms with what happened to him and his new friends.

“That boy -- you saw him, didn’t you? He was muttering your name to himself. And as for me...”
“Well?”
“I don’t remember how I ended up in here, either.”

Current plans - ~15,000-20,000 words, "POV switch" feature, potential ARG elements, very poor decisions!
Release date TBA closer to completion, planned mid-late 2024.

This game contains graphic depictions of depression, child abuse, trauma, and derealization. Viewer discretion is advised.