Night's Light [Psychological Horror] [Free]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
TimmyzFTW
itch: narrativeknickknacks

Night's Light [Psychological Horror] [Free]

#1 Post by TimmyzFTW »

Children are taught that monsters aren't real. For Emma, however, monsters are a daily part of her life. One night, after being terrorized by the monster living in her home, she encounters a strange woman in her room who calls herself Delta. Little does Emma know this woman will be her night's light.

Night's Light is a short visual novel — 25-30 minutes long — that takes place in the author's expanded Omega (Ω) Universe. Fundamentally, this is a prelude to a series of stories involving four individuals and the fate of humanity; or, in other words, a teaser for what's to come.

Twitter
Follow for the latest updates on the author's upcoming projects.

Discord
Chat with the author and other like-minded individuals about (mostly) anything.

https://narrativeknickknacks.itch.io/nights-light

My first horror visual novel Night's Light is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux! This has been months in the making, and I'm so excited to share my work with the world. Special thanks to talented artist Tamasuko for pulling through and getting all the beautiful illustrations done just in time for Halloween. Without him, none of this would've been possible.

If anyone has any questions, concerns, or feedback, feel free to message me on Discord at timmyzftw or any of my other social media. I'll be sure to respond as soon as possible!

I hope you enjoy Night's Light!