[CLOSED][UNPAID][RENPY] Recruiting a programmer to replace our old one for a short term project (1-2 months)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Deniz_G_Lerosi
itch: https://twitter.com/

[CLOSED][UNPAID][RENPY] Recruiting a programmer to replace our old one for a short term project (1-2 months)

#1 Post by Deniz_G_Lerosi »

Hello Everyone,

I’m the producer of “Love Amidst the Timeless Rift,” a free game that we initially developed during Yaoi Jam 2023. Unfortunately, our previous programmer had to leave due to personal reasons, and now I’m in search of an individual with experience in RenPy to join our team and help us complete the project.

Most of the assets are ready for implementation, so there won’t be much waiting around. I’m aiming to finish the game by late December or early January. If you’re interested in checking out what we’ve done so far, you can find both a web build and a downloadable version of our demo here: https://deniz-g-lerosi.itch.io/love-ami ... eless-rift

If you’re passionate about game development and would like to contribute to our project, I’d be thrilled to hear from you! Feel free to send a direct message to me, deniz_g._lerosi on Discord or simply reply to this post :D
Last edited by Deniz_G_Lerosi on Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ananonymousflower
Completed: Date With Girlfriend
Projects: The End Isn't Over (WIP)
itch: ananonymousflower

Re: [OPEN][UNPAID][RENPY] Recruiting a programmer to replace our old one for a short term project (1-2 months)

#2 Post by ananonymousflower »

I know how to use Ren'Py to an extent, I would like to try and improve my skills so I'm looking for free projects. I just wanna be helpful to someone lol.

Deniz_G_Lerosi
itch: https://twitter.com/

Re: [OPEN][UNPAID][RENPY] Recruiting a programmer to replace our old one for a short term project (1-2 months)

#3 Post by Deniz_G_Lerosi »

ananonymousflower wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:13 pm I know how to use Ren'Py to an extent, I would like to try and improve my skills so I'm looking for free projects. I just wanna be helpful to someone lol.
Thank you for your interest! I found someone through Discord to assist me at the moment. Although I cannot offer you a position right now, I will definitely keep you in mind and inform you if a need arises for another programmer’s help. Once again, I sincerely appreciate your willingness to help. Thank you! 😊