Belonging - A Visual Novel About Friendship [demo]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
mr-kumar-abhishek

Belonging - A Visual Novel About Friendship [demo]

#1 Post by mr-kumar-abhishek »

Synopsis

Belonging is a visual novel that tells the story of Hana, a young woman who works in an office and feels like she doesn't belong. She has a workmate who is really outgoing and tells her to live more, but she finds it hard to follow his advice. One day, she meets a group of workmates who share her interests and hobbies, and they invite her to join their circle. Will Hana find her true friends and herself in this story? Or will she lose herself in the process?

Belonging is a game that explores the themes of friendship, identity, and self-discovery. You will make choices that affect the outcome of the story and the relationships between the characters. You will also enjoy the beautiful artwork and music that bring the story to life.

Belonging is a game for anyone who has ever felt like they don't fit in, or who wants to experience a heartwarming and relatable story. If you love visual novels, you will love Belonging.

Belonging is now available for download on itch.io and play store. Don't miss this opportunity to play this amazing game and find your belonging in the world.

itch.io: https://mr-kumar-abhishek.itch.io/belonging

play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... =web_share

Hi, I am pretty new to this visual novel development, renpy community and lemma soft forums. :mrgreen: This is my first Visual Novel and I am still learning the basics of the game development. Currently I am trying to figure out how to roll credits properly and how to branch off stories. I don't even know how to format my forum post properly. :? I have very less idea on how to do this so I did what I could best in this demo. I am also looking for a bit of donations through itch.io to buy assets for developing the game or collaborate with an artist. :D

I would love to see feedback on this demo!!
Last edited by mr-kumar-abhishek on Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mr-kumar-abhishek

Re: Belonging - A Visual Novel About Friendship [demo]

#2 Post by mr-kumar-abhishek »

So I have updated the music with my own music.

RizVN
Regular
Completed: "Love is War (Remake)", "Mahou Shoujo: Magical Shota", "Vampire Hunter", "How to Win Girls and Influence People", "Hayase Yuuka Love is War [Blue Archive Fangame]"
Projects: "DELIIDOL"
itch: rizvn

#3 Post by RizVN »

Wow, your first VN and it's already on Google Play Store? You're doing great! Keep up the good work :D
Check out these cute games:
Love is War (Remake) (Romance-comedy)
How to Win Girls and Influence People (Romance-comedy)
DELIIDOL (Romance-drama)
Mahou Shoujo: Magical Shota (Romance-drama)

mr-kumar-abhishek

#4 Post by mr-kumar-abhishek »

Thank you, I will post my update soon!