[OPEN] [PAID] NSFW & SFW Writer looking for work!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Luuna
Completed: Dawnbreaker - Aeon's Reach, Neon Nights 2, Sky Resort, Succubus Summon
Discord: luunamoon

[OPEN] [PAID] NSFW & SFW Writer looking for work!

#1 Post by Luuna »

Hi everyone. I'm Luuna and I'm a passionate creative writer, currently looking for work on my own, under my own name after ghostwriting for a good while!

I have been working as a writer for the past few years, and I've tackled on multiple genres. I have the most experience in writing Slice of Life, Fantasy/Isekai, and Mystery, but I'm always looking to broaden my horizons!

I'm very comfortable with writing NSFW, no matter what kind of pairings or fetishes it includes.

My rates are different depending on the project I'm working on, but I'm always willing to negotiate the price until both sides are satisfied.

You can find some examples of my work here:
Sample SFW Scene 1
Sample SFW Scene 2

Whether you have a fully outlined project, an idea for a game, a scene that you want to bring to life, or anything in-between, shoot me an email at lewnamowna@gmail.com or message me on Discord at luunamoon, and I'm sure we can work something out together!