[OPEN] [UNPAID] looking for artists of all types!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Clemmentin3
Tumblr: i-guess-its-all-alright
itch: clemm

[OPEN] [UNPAID] looking for artists of all types!

#1 Post by Clemmentin3 »

hello! my name is clemm, and I’m looking for an artist to make the CGs/BGs of my VN, as well as the character creator sprites and the UI!

the game is focused around mermaids and queer relationships! i have an artist for sprites, and i’m coding it myself in ren’py. i’ll need a composter eventually, but right now i’m focusing on art! my process is all over the place, but at the moment i’m starting to write out and code in scenes.

the CGs will include mermaids, as well as people and possibly animals. I’ll have more detailed descriptions sooner rather than later, and i’ll reach out via discord if i’m interested. the BGs will be various places, houses, and buildings, as you could probably imagine, and the UI would be mermaid themed! i’ll consider any styles, but i’m mostly looking for anime-esq ones :)

please show me some examples if you’re interested in any of this! also keep in mind i might not have consistent contact, but i’ll always follow up on what i need or any questions you have. please feel free to ask questions :D thank you!
please ping me, and keep in mind i’m a minor when responding! :D
he/him