[OPEN] Scriptwriter, Outliner, Worldbuilder, Editor for Hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Gabriel Foxx
Completed: Htopia, Hermaphrodity and the Missing Specimen
Projects: Spies and Girls, Unannounced Visual Novel

[OPEN] Scriptwriter, Outliner, Worldbuilder, Editor for Hire

#1 Post by Gabriel Foxx »

I am open to SFW and NSFW writing commissions

Introduction:

Hello, you beautiful people. My name is Gabriel Foxx Martinez, and I am a seasoned generalist writer with experience in narrative design, comic book writing, and scriptwriting. I have also worked as a ghostwriter, proofreader, worldbuilder, and story outliner.

I started my writing career as an assistant script analyst at a production company, where I would analyze speculative scripts and grade them based on their viability at the box office. The pay wasn't the greatest, but it gave me valuable insight into what goes into creating a work of art on the silver screen. Over time, I concluded the awful work environment was not for me and decided to become a freelance writer, where I mainly worked as a ghostwriter. I write this post for gigs needing a writer to elevate their projects to new heights. Care to join me in making some magic? I sure am!

Genre Experience:

As a generalist writer, I am well-versed in most genres, understanding familiar tropes and clichés, which I use to articulate a narrative that the target audience can enjoy. Of the many genres, romance, drama, and horror are where my writing skills are at their highest, and I'm confident I can provide some insight into them. Here is a list of genres and subgenres I've worked on in the past:
  • Horror
  • Thriller
  • Action/Adventure
  • Fantasy
  • Romance
  • Boys' Love (yaoi)
  • Girls' Love (yuri)
  • Drama
  • Slice-of-life
  • Mystery
Writing Commissions:

I am a fast and efficient writer, translating to a quick turnaround time. On average, I can turn in a polished 4,000-word assignment within seven days (16,000 words a month). Due to the complicated nature of writing, my rates vary based on the format and medium. Writing a visual novel requires a different perspective and discipline from narrative design (video game writing). If you want to know more about my rates, please contact me about your project, and we can build a plan together. Here is a list of writing commissions I offer:
  • Screenwriting & Teleplay writing
  • Visual Novel Writing
  • Webcomic & Comic Book Writing
  • Narrative Design
  • Worldbuilding
  • Proofreading & Editing
  • Beta Reading and Narrative Analytics (script coverage)
  • Story Outlining

If you believe I fit your project, contact me through email or Discord anytime. I look forward to building a prosperous partnership.