[OPEN] [PAID] [SHARE] Programmer looking for projects

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Vamp-sama

[OPEN] [PAID] [SHARE] Programmer looking for projects

#1 Post by Vamp-sama »

Hi, I'm Vamp-sama and I'm looking for games to work on.

My current status: OPEN!

Proficient with RenPy and general Python.
Can do:
- point&click or usual VN
- sandbox with date/time system, locations, events and npc schedules
- complex quest/inventory/stats systems
- combat or other minigames/systems
- codex/encyclopedia systems
- reskin of default RenPy UI or custom animated/complex screens (but can't do art assets)
- and various other things, just tell what do you need and I will tell if/when I can do it

Looking for long-term projects or one-off work.
Paid-per-task is best, but can discuss other options.
Also may join revenue share/% projects, depending on team/project.
Can work on SFW and NSFW projects.

If interested in my services:
- send me direct message or add me on discord: vamp_sama
- send me direct message, here on lemma
If you found my code useful, please support me on https://boosty.to/vampsama

Lia_de_Sá99

Re: [OPEN] [PAID] [SHARE] Programmer looking for projects

#2 Post by Lia_de_Sá99 »

Hi there. My artist finished designing the GUI/UI of my renpy visual novel. My programmer friend programmed most of it for me, but they are currently stuck on the settings screen and history screen because some of the features they're trying to implement is advanced. Can you program advanced UI features? I sent you a friend request on discord. My discord is liadesa

Lia_de_Sá99

Re: [OPEN] [PAID] [SHARE] Programmer looking for projects

#3 Post by Lia_de_Sá99 »

Vamp-sama was amazing! I can't describe how impressive they are! My former programmer, who's a web developer with 10 years of experience, was stuck on a few complex UI features for a while. But then I found Vamp-sama and they fixed and programmed these complex features in less than a day! Something even my experienced programmer acquaintance couldn't do in weeks! If you need something complex to program, then I can't recommend Vamp-sama enough! They were extremely patient with me, someone clueless about technology who just started using renpy a few months ago, and did everything possible in their hands to help me! They wouldn't stop until I was able to complete the task! I really can't recommend Vamp-sama enough!