College Life (Project Development)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Beckwith

College Life (Project Development)

#1 Post by Beckwith »

I am creating my first project now. I would like some partners to help me create it. I have created the first 2 days, it is about 12 pages and 4000 words.

Project: A college student's life. a few high school friends came with, some students he meets while he is there on a sports scholarship. It will have nudity and sexual content in it, but the point of the story is to drive the story home and to make it so all the choices effect something in the story and possibly changes it.

There is no money up front but, hopefully, a payout after it is released and as more updates are made, so I am looking for people who will be willing to work for free.

I am looking for someone that is good with Daz, I am looking for anyone that can help purchase Daz Assets and more renders or have someone that can make the art/renders needed. I need a sound/musician/video artist, I need a proofreader/editor/translator. I would eventually like to get voice actor for the characters, but that is a long way off, so not worried about that atm.

Thank you for anyone interested in joining.

AJ22
Discord: Zo#6638

Re: College Life (Project Development)

#2 Post by AJ22 »

I am a small-scale writer and would be happy to join your team in the proofreader/editor department as these skills come naturally to me. Your Project interests me because I love choice games and having it based in a college setting is excellent as so many branches can be created with the different scenarios due to the awkwardness of first experiences.