Dating Sim! Luna's Lovely Summer [Commercial][Comedy][Romance][BxG]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
thebackup
Veteran
Completed: Final Week, CardioQuiz, Cafe Memoria, All I Want for Christmas is a Girlfriend, Dating Sim! Re:Mastered, Dating Sim! Luna's Lovely Summer
Projects: Memoria (on hiatus), Cafe Memoria Deux (cancelled)
Organization: PixaelSoft
itch: thebackup

Dating Sim! Luna's Lovely Summer [Commercial][Comedy][Romance][BxG]

#1 Post by thebackup »

Website | Try or Buy the game on Itch.io
  • Title: Dating Sim! Luna's Lovely Summer
  • AKA: DSLLS
  • Release Date: 2024/1/6
  • Size: 434 MB (PC / Linux), 429 MB (Mac)
About
Dating Sim! Luna's Lovely Summer (DSLLS) is one part of a planned trilogy of visual novels (VNs), taking place after the events of Dating Sim! Re:Mastered. Unlike my previous projects, this VN has more story and character development put into it, as well as being a commercial project - a first in the 10+ years I've been running PixælSoft.

Story
Despite getting friend-zoned by Luna in Dating Sim! Re:Mastered, the protagonist decides that he should be “just friends” with her at first. It’s still a win for him, as Luna is among the top students in college and is willing to tutor him for his summer classes. His grades are already terrible and they could really use a boost from her. Not only that, but since Luna’s such a sex freak he feels that she could eventually become his girlfriend. The protagonist thinks it’s all gonna work out – he’ll graduate, AND he’ll finally have a girlfriend!

…Not so fast, though!

The protagonist finds himself having to put up with Luna’s unpredictable antics. She tends to postpone study sessions with him because if she’s not completely drunk, then she’s busy with her cybersex sessions! It’s summer, and Luna just wants to have fun before the next semester starts. Even though he’s tempted to join in with her craziness and lose his virginity to her, the protagonist’s studies come first. He begins to doubt if Luna really is at the top of her class…

With your help, can the protagonist improve his grades over the summer…and finally earn himself a girlfriend?

Characters
Luna
Luna is among the top students (and among the prettiest girls) at her college, with knowledge in difficult topics such as calculus and theoretical physics. Despite that, she’s extremely perverted and has a thing for cybersex. She also has a habit of getting drunk, and those two combined makes setting up study sessions with her rather difficult. Even then, she shows great passion to those she tutors, helping them thoroughly understand difficult topics and boosting their grades. While mostly irrelevant to the topics she tutors others on, Luna wants to be a sex therapist after college.

Protagonist
The main character of the story. His grades have worsened in the twelve years since the first Dating Sim!. While his desire for a girlfriend is strong, he decides the best course of action is to improve his grades first. After all, his physics major and the requisite classes are anything but easy. He’s hoping that you, the Player, won’t sabotage his chances with Luna.

Features
  • Takes place after the events of Dating Sim! Re:Mastered
  • "Help" the protagonist improve his grades while dealing with the beautiful, yet unpredictable Luna
  • A silly VN with a number of quality event CGs that await you
  • Rating: 17+ for coarse language, crude humor and adult themes mentioned
Screenshots and Sample Gameplay

ImageImageImage

Any thoughts?
I hope you all enjoy the full release of DSLLS! I would appreciate it if you let me know what you think of the game - what do you like about it, areas that could use improvement and whatnot. I'm excited to hear!