Want to help with a Dark Isekai Otome?[Closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
otomelover23

Want to help with a Dark Isekai Otome?[Closed]

#1 Post by otomelover23 »

Hey everyone!

We're looking to expand our team for our second game! Do you like dark/gothic themes? Are you a fan of Isekai? Do you like gods, goddesses, demons, & super sexy villains? Do you like broken people who still manage to find the strength to get revenge on the people that hurt them?

If you do, would you consider working with us?

We're looking for someone who likes/understands marketing to help spread the word about our game. We're REALLY struggling with this.

We're also looking for someone who enjoys editing and creating eye-catching character information cards, advertisements, merch, etc.

We're needing someone who likes designing websites. Our website needs a serious revamp.

If you like doing one of these things (or all of them) and would like to be a part of our team, please reach out! I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you so much for your time! :)
Last edited by otomelover23 on Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Muffcakez

Re: Want to help with a Dark Isekai Otome?

#2 Post by Muffcakez »

heyo, please add me on discord! Depending on the project details I may be interested! Muffcakezzz is my discord

otomelover23

#3 Post by otomelover23 »

Muffcakez wrote: โ†‘Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:09 pm heyo, please add me on discord! Depending on the project details I may be interested! Muffcakezzz is my discord
Sent a request!

Sterkiherz
Regular
Projects: Comic: Miraclewish; Visual Novel: Murder Mystery Ghost Story (WIP)
Organization: Sterki Herz
Tumblr: sterkiherz
itch: sterkiherz
Discord: sterkiherz#7005

#4 Post by Sterkiherz »

Hiya~ If you're still looking, I'd love to do it! You can find my work here:
https://sterkiherz.wixsite.com/portfolio
And for TOS and prices, here's my commissions page: https://sterkiherz.wixsite.com/commish
You can reach me in discord: sterkiherz#7005
Thank you for your time and have a nice day ๐Ÿ’•
๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ธ โœฆ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ โœฆ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ (sterkiherz#7005) โœฆ sterki.herz@gmail.com
~~Feel free to contact me for any questions~~
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต
๐ป๐“Š๐‘”๐“ˆ & ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“€๐’พ ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐“

AxySmarts

#5 Post by AxySmarts »

Hello! I can definitely help with creating advertisements and merch! Please add me on discord- axysmarts

wtw-alice
Projects: Hidden Signs of Love
Tumblr: alice-wtw
itch: https://alicewtw.itc
Discord: welcometowonderland

#6 Post by wtw-alice »

Not sure if you still need assistance, but I can help with website design or coding/writing! Discord: welcometowonderland