[CLOSED] Looking to Commission Monster Sprites

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
CamiCarriedo
Projects: To Grant A Wish, Balance of Power
Tumblr: wizard-raz-studios
itch: wizard-raz-studios
Discord: camicarriedo

[CLOSED] Looking to Commission Monster Sprites

#1 Post by CamiCarriedo »

Hello,

I'm currently looking to commission some Monster Sprites for my commercial Visual Novel. There should be around 5.

They would include creatures like Griffons, Cyclops and mythological/fantasy creatures in an anime style, with one pose and a few basic expressions. There is no strict timescale beyond 'before the end of the year'

If you are interested, please feel free to reply here, PM me or email me at carmine_carriedo@hotmail.co.uk with some examples of your work and your rates.

Thank you for your time!
Last edited by CamiCarriedo on Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DroolingArtDemon
Completed: 1
Projects: HoneyBun (18+), Midnight Delight (18+)(WIP)
Organization: Lovely Knives
itch: arthungrydemon

Re: [OPEN] Looking to Commission Monster Sprites

#2 Post by DroolingArtDemon »

Hiya =v=)/)
Thought I'd offer myself out to draw your many monsters✨

⭐And here's my portfolio for you to look over⭐
⭐And you can find all my pricing info + more examples here⭐

Feel free to reply back here, send a PMs here or shoot me a DM on my Twitter so don't be afraid to ask any questions ya got and I hope to hear from ya soon~!

Portfolio | Commissions | Social Links
Currently Looking For: VN work + Commissions are Open

✦ EMAIL: arthungrygoat@yahoo.com